Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    They can already climb on sandbags and burnt out cars, and a bonnet of a car is not an unrealistic range, a car is what 5 foot wide so if youre in the middle thats 2.5 foot most people can reach 2.5 foot :S
    Clipping issues aside people would just jump onto slightly wider or higher objects making it a little less easier to do, it would be easier to remove the ability to jump .

If you think rounding up an entire town of zombies and just jumping on a car and being invincible isnt a bit gamebreaking, then I dont know what is :P
    Good job I never mentioned thinking that then .
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Clipping issues aside people would just jump onto slightly wider or higher objects making it a little less easier to do, it would be easier to remove the ability to jump .
    That doesnt make any sense, so basically don't fix a flaw that completely negates any danger because people will find another way to do something similar?

Good job I never mentioned thinking that then .
    You mentioned other issues more important, what other issues would you put above being able to take on a whole town of zombies by jumping on a car then? You dont really have to answer, their are many more issues, I just thought your reply was totally dismissive of this flaw.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2013-01-10 at 03:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That doesnt make any sense, so basically don't fix a flaw that completely negates any danger because people will find another way to do something similar?
    I didn't say don't fix it, just that it's not as simple as it seems and that with the ability to jump you'll almost always find some way to exploit it. I'd agree that the WarZ jumping issues are extra stupid though.

Reminds me of MikeB's early video of The Secret World where he demonstrates how you can jump back and forth over a fence to kite the mobs around.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Deleted
    well this thread has died, XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by triggy89 View Post
    well this thread has died, XD
    Are you surprised? I'm sure even the most loyal fans are giving up after the past weeks fiasco's.

I'm slightly disappointed. Even though the game's not very good, and I don't play it much anymore, some of the conversations were still fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still play it now and then lol basically the same experience as COD without the 60$ price tag lol.

Deleted
    hahahaha, indeed, seems like the fans have finally woken up and smelt the coffee. although it was a lot more entertaining when it was still alive, made for good threads.

I said 6 months, but I never would have guessed it would crumble in half that time. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Game still has a large amount of players, maybe most of them are just over arguing.

10+ Year Old Account
    so 4 days with no posts and a thread is dead...no patches no new stories no updates to speak of so why would anyone need to post. Servers are pretty active at the moment too, which is almost a shame, I dont think this game deserves players.

10+ Year Old Account
    so 4 days with no posts and a thread is dead...no patches no new stories no updates to speak of so why would anyone need to post. Servers are pretty active at the moment too, which is almost a shame, I dont think this game deserves players.
    http://forums.playwarz.com/showthrea...1-War-z-skills
    http://forums.playwarz.com/showthrea...Hacking-update
    It's a good game IMO.... I just don't post here because no one seems to want to have a constructive conversation about the game.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    It's a good game IMO.... I just don't post here because no one seems to want to have a constructive conversation about the game.
    Yes but I was responding for the dates 10th-14th (when triggy was sayind dead thread, i forgot to quote him) those are from 16th/17th, I do try to keep up with any updates
    I meant to say this game doesnt deserve players based on the farce not based on the game itself which just passes as playable, constructive conversations are very hard to have on the internet unfortunately. I basically went from defender of the game to pretty much anti War Z based on too many farces and an overall poor game, I was so excited buy this too.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2013-01-17 at 04:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post

Not implemented as yet as far as i am aware? Only two and a half weeks late if it is....if it isnt expect to wait a few more weeks for the most basic of skill trees! And that would make a total of what....3 of the 10-13 promised features that were meant to be included in the "foundation release" which was put on in December.

Ok, no, no and well, no.

They say they have banned 3.5% of the monthly player base

For example! 700 000 players a month ( which they dont, that is being seriously generous) (700 000 x3.5 % = 24,500)

Of that number 25% have put in appeals (24500 x 25% = 6125)

Of that number they have investigated 60% (6125 x 60% = 3675)

Of that number .001% have been falsely banned (3675 x .001% = .03675)

Ooooo so a total of 0.03675 people were unfairly banned.... i call absolute BS on that, Kewk has pulled that figure out of his ass. Yet another glaringly obvious lie to the community.

N.B i used the math from someone on a different forum, but they quoted the player base as 200,000 which is probably still overestimating it. I was being nice using 700,000 as a figure.

oooo some backwards math, apparently somewhere on the forum someone said a total of 80 people were falsely banned, which is a somewhat realistic number. (well it isnt as we all know its A LOT higher), but at least we aint dealing with 3 hundredths of a person now.

Playerbase: 1 523 809 524 (!)
    Banned (3.5%) 53 333 333
    Appealed (25%) 13 333 333
    Reviewed (60%) 8 000 000
    False positives (.001%) 80

Wow talk about a playerbase, HP are doing even better than anyone ever thought...... BWHAHAHAHHAHAHA

(player base number = 19047600 players if we use 1 as the original number instead of 80, pulled out of that thread itself)

there are no constructive conversations, because there is nothing constructive to say, and two threads with a most likely forged screenshot and a bullshit post by Kewk that is blatantly a lie isn't progress or the basis for a constructive conversation.

Last edited by mmoce78a54d14a; 2013-01-17 at 05:57 PM. Reason: .

hmmmmmmm sorry mate, like the game all you want, it wont stop its decline and it WILL crash and burn.
    Dude, just stop. Everyone and their mother knows you don't like the game, but if someone else likes it then that's their prerogative. You're basically a broken record, and even though I can't stand the game either I feel like you're just flamebaiting at this point. Be a mature person and just leave it be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    Dude, just stop. Everyone and their mother knows you don't like the game, but if someone else likes it then that's their prerogative. You're basically a broken record, and even though I can't stand the game either I feel like you're just flamebaiting at this point. Be a mature person and just leave it be.
    I'm a broken record......? care to go back to around page 15 when i started posting and look at the amount of shit that was flunge my way claiming that i was saying game was a hoax etc, when i said no such thing, i had to repeat myself i think 5 times at least before i got it through some people's thick skulls. And yes i will continue to be a "broken record" until some people get it through their thick skulls that this game is doomed, everything i have said and more has rung true, i have not been wrong about one accusation i threw at the company yet still get accused of "flamebaiting".

I never said he couldnt like it, i simply said it would crash and burn and his vain attempt to post links to show the game is moving along is full of BS. I not once said he couldn't like it hell go for it, play it all day every day, i dont really care, but it doesn't mean that it will be saved due to the sheer incompetency of those producing it.

but ok as you wish i shall remove the last comment to be "mature" but i wont remove the rest as the threads he linked are full of the usual BS this company spews.
    Last edited by mmoce78a54d14a; 2013-01-17 at 05:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a broken record......?
    Dont leave out the question mark, you are a broken record.

I never said he couldnt like it, i simply said it would crash and burn and his vain attempt to post links to show the game is moving along is full of BS. I not once said he couldn't like it hell go for it, play it all day every day, i dont really care, but it doesn't mean that it will be saved due to the sheer incompetency of those producing it.
    He was simply replying to me that there had been no news or updates, accusing him of vain attempts and such is just the usual vitriol we expect from you

but ok as you wish i shall remove the last comment to be "mature"
    The most mature thing you can do is just grow up enough to realise you're getting boring and not come back. You said your peace, you actually were right about what you said even though youre a totally deranged hater, now kindly do one.

Let's keep the discussion about the game please. If you have issues with the game or HP, deal with them directly. Let's not call out other posters, or go, "I HOPE THE GAME DIES/NOBODY SHOULD PLAY IT"! Speak to the game to keep things productive and on-topic.

Deleted
    oh im not bored as long as waaldo continues to have vain hope this game will get better i will continue to frequent this post as it makes me laugh. I was attacked from the offset for expressing my concerns with this game and trying to bring to light what was glaringly obvious so they wouldnt invest in this god awful company. I was simply fobbed off as a fanboy and a hater, so the vitriol was defiantly spewed in my direction, i was never extended the courtesy of people backing off or being "mature" so why should i extend the olive branch now?

Simply put he attempt to say that those two threads were news / and or updates was laughable as they were not actual news, nor updates (which i covered in my previous post) sorry i didnt extend my usual politeness.

i will reiterate i never said he shouldn't play it, again i have to repeat myself.....( to the mod)......the reason i am a broken record is that the majority of those who post on this thread have the inability to read properly....

someone asked me to put this here....

..don't shoot the messenger :P

That debacle was heavily discussed earlier in the thread as it happened almost a full month ago, so whoever asked you to put that here either doesn't read this thread, or wants to restart a conversation that ended with pretty much universal agreement that HP lied through their teeth in their description of the game.