Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I hope they change the sound when walking on grass.

Until now it's ok, still at the first vid.

LE: Alright, the game looks awesome, feels awesome. I like the gun accessory system they have, the inventory menu. I don't know if the chest slot includes boots & pants too, but they could put individual slots for those. Not important though, just a personal preference. The only 2 things I don't really like, even though they're not major are, again, the walking sound on grass and the animation of zombies [might be for players too] when they get shot/die.
    Last edited by mmoc54c9892e8d; 2012-09-15 at 08:12 AM.

Deleted
    News update! please note this will be updated to the OP aswell, reason for doing it in here is that so you know what the new information is.

3 New videos have been added that show gameplay in 3 videos ( that all last a STAGGERING 2 minutes, yes its amazing... :P )

You can find the videos below, and keep in mind the game is still in Alpha!

All in all the game looks decent/good so far, the only thing that i hope they are goign to change durning Alpha/Beta is the sound of walking, eventho he only moved for 1 second you heard the same footsteps sound over and over again :P, Graphics look nice, and i cant wait to get my hands on this game for testing.

Thanks Waldo, for posting the 3 videos while i was asleep. much love and kisses and stuff like that. . . .

Deleted
    Looks very Amateur, like a mod for another game - The hud & Bag menu screen looks awful, they look like something from a iPad or flash tower defense game -

Show me this video that belongs to these screen shots

This look like a game that is modded from another and took about 3/4 months to staple together - it looks clunky dated and very arcadey

And what are the motionless Guys in Grey are they the zombie?
    Last edited by mmocae06178e2b; 2012-09-15 at 01:13 PM.

Haters gonna hate?

Look man, I'm really hyped for this game but I'm still objective.
    The more videos I see the less I like this game.
    I have no idea why, but the game lacks something It's like the atmosphere is just not as good as in day-z.
    I mean he shots a really loud gun yet it does not attract zombies.
    Hopefully they will change that, becouse I don't want "oh ... another zombie... just shot it"
    I wan't to be challanged even by zombies. The game needs a fear factor beyond PVP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epialt View Post
    Haters gonna hate?

Look man, I'm really hyped for this game but I'm still objective.
    The more videos I see the less I like this game.
    I have no idea why, but the game lacks something It's like the atmosphere is just not as good as in day-z.
    I mean he shots a really loud gun yet it does not attract zombies.
    Hopefully they will change that, becouse I don't want "oh ... another zombie... just shot it"
    I wan't to be challanged even by zombies. The game needs a fear factor beyond PVP.
    People keep saying this. What if there are no other zombies around!? Zombies don't just appear when a gun is fired.
    You can see in other screenshots that there are places that are absolutely overrun with zombies, more than I have ever seen in DayZ. But this video was taken in the woods where not a lot of zombies go.

also, ALPHA, they have said it numerous times that spawn rates and positions for zombies and guns are not final.

You can't compare "alpha" DayZ and alpha WarZ.
    Because the alpha for DayZ isn't an alpha. It is a half-assed, and unfinished mod that will never get completed. They are making a new game that you will have to buy seperatly.

The WarZ on the other hand is a real alpha testing that isn't ready for release and is still being worked on. The devs wont release it until it is complete.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2012-09-15 at 03:28 PM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    People keep saying this. What if there are no other zombies around!? Zombies don't just appear when a gun is fired.
    You can see in other screenshots that there are places that are absolutely overrun with zombies, more than I have ever seen in DayZ. But this video was taken in the woods where not a lot of zombies go.

also, ALPHA, they have said it numerous times that spawn rates and positions for zombies and guns are not final.

You can't compare "alpha" DayZ and alpha WarZ.
    Because the alpha for DayZ isn't an alpha. It is a half-assed, and unfinished game that will never get completed. They are making a new game that you will have to buy seperatly.

The WarZ on the other hand is a real alpha testing that isn't ready for release and is still being worked on.
    I know what you mean, but the problem is ... in the next 30sec he spots another zombie... Do you have any idea how load a sniper rifle of that caliber is?
    The only explanation viable is: This is alpha.
    I don't want to hear anything else, since they said that Zombies are going sound agro > sight agro.
    See my point ? =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MorTvicR View Post
    Looks very Amateur

This look like a game that is modded from another and took about 3/4 months to staple together - it looks clunky dated and very arcadey

And what are the motionless Guys in Grey are they the zombie?
    Can you please start using Thumbnails?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because the alpha for DayZ isn't an alpha. It is a half-assed, and unfinished mod that will never get completed. They are making a new game that you will have to buy seperatly.

The WarZ on the other hand is a real alpha testing that isn't ready for release and is still being worked on. The devs wont release it until it is complete.
    So much DayZ hate .
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by markdead View Post
    Can you please start using Thumbnails?
    A Mod can change if they like - But those images and many others was the game their selling -

But so far they have shown single player gameplay - with static zombies, Clunky game play taken straight from the War INC game, if this is 2 years of work then wow -
    Their premise was to build an MMO ( massively muiltplayer online ) game, within a real life survival feel, this looks very simple and arcadey too me, But hey what ever floats your boat -

Take the Bag menu, the guy should kneel down and be out of the actions while he uses his bags, also changing weapons should be cumbersome and also take you out of the action, this gives tension and slows the game play down.

Quick switching and on the fly bag options makes it looks like a FPS - there doesn't feel like any threat - and i'm sure the guy is hovering over the ground while in crawl.

Yeah yeah alpha etc and the old Favorite - Its coming - 2 years in development my arse -

And no I'm not bashing the game, Im basing the the people behind it, the Titvot fella has about 200 suck puppet accounts on the WarZ forum and DayZ forums and he and his team of sleazy scumbags start and answer post with things like " wow this game is amazing " " best zombie game ever " And the classic " Shut up and take my money "

Also that Titvot guy post more on the dayZ forum than his own.

DayZ is awful - i played for about 2 weeks - but the idea, the feel and frustrating game play makes it atmospheric which gives it tons of tension and if feels really realist, with falling and breaking bones etc, having to stop and crouch to take things from the bags etc - the clumsiness of the game makes it imo -

WarZ just looks like any old generic shot'um up
    Last edited by mmocae06178e2b; 2012-09-15 at 04:07 PM.

Deleted
    A Mod can change if they like - But those images and many others was the game their selling -

But so far they have shown single player gameplay - with static zombies, Clunky game play taken straight from the War INC game, if this is 2 years of work then wow -
    Their premise was to build an MMO ( massively muiltplayer online ) game, within a real life survival feel, this looks very simple and arcadey too me, But hey what ever floats your boat -

Take the Bag menu, the guy should kneel down and be out of the actions while he uses his bags, also changing weapons should be cumbersome and also take you out of the action, this gives tension and slows the game play down.

Quick switching and on the fly bag options makes it looks like a FPS - there doesn't feel like any threat - and i'm sure the guy is hovering over the ground while in crawl.

Yeah yeah alpha etc and the old Favorite - Its coming - 2 years in development my arse -

And no I'm not bashing the game, Im basing the the people behind it, the Titvot fella has about 200 suck puppet accounts on the WarZ forum and DayZ forums and he and his team of sleazy scumbags start and answer post with things like " wow this game is amazing " " best zombie game ever " And the classic " Shut up and take my money "

Also that Titvot guy post more on the dayZ forum than his own.

DayZ is awful - i played for about 2 weeks - but the idea, the feel and frustrating game play makes it atmospheric which gives it tons of tension and if feels really realist, with falling and breaking bones etc, having to stop and crouch to take things from the bags etc - the clumsiness of the game makes it imo -

WarZ just looks like any old generic shot'um up
    The reason i asked you to thumbnail it is simple, i know they are ingame images, i posted them myself in the OP. the reason is that they are stretched and i acctualy had to scroll through you post.

They havent really shown singleplayer gameplay, if you look at the first alpha footage they released there was another player on the bridge, yes its not full of action, but i hope thats due to the Alpha.

About the bag menu, i like it that way, lets say in World of Warcraft you open your bags aswell, there is no need for a full animation of him sitting kneeling down to go through his bags, it might be fun the first time, but when there is a 3-4 second animation to it EVERYTIME you open your bag, it gets irritating fast.

It is an FPS MMO, so i dont really know why you are pulling that into the conversation, MMO means Massive Multiplayer Online, do you see the world RolePlaying in there? cause i sure as hell dont.

About the Titvot guy posting on the DayZ forums, i dont know about that so i have nothing to say about that, if you bring up some proof, then yea, it is pretty childish, but i'm not believing what you are saying without proof.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by markdead View Post
    snip.
    Just cycle through the DayZ off-topic post- you will find many in titovs name, and they did a IP scan and found many puppets also --

Anyhow- Im sorry for knocking a game you seem very interested in and i will not post another negative word - promise -

But if this type of game interest you maybe check out Anteworld running on the http://outerra.com/ engine & it should be ready for next year -

Deleted
    Grow up lads, for fuck's sake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just cycle through the DayZ off-topic post- you will find many in titovs name, and they did a IP scan and found many puppets also --

Anyhow- Im sorry for knocking a game you seem very interested in and i will not post another negative word - promise -

But if this type of game interest you maybe check out Anteworld running on the http://outerra.com/ engine & it should be ready for next year -
    Do you really think he would be stupid enough to use his real name on a competing game's forum?

Btw; this game has NOT been in development for 2 years, they have been throwing around the Idea for 2 years. I think they said it has been in development for under a year.

They have also said multiple times that the animations are either not implemented (weapon switching) or not final (going prone).

There is nothing wrong with saying something that you don't like about the game, just don't do it blindly. Everything you have said has been addressed by the devs already. This is why they don't want to release a playable alpha, people will bash the game instead of giving feedback/suggestions.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2012-09-15 at 08:49 PM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

There is nothing wrong with saying something that you don't like about the game, just don't do it blindly. Everything you have said has been addressed by the devs already. This is why they don't want to release a playable alpha, people will bash the game instead of giving feedback/suggestions.
    What he said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stating something you don't like about a game can and is constructive IF done in the right manner. That is how developers improve their games. The method in doing so is:

-Provide negative feedback in a constructive way (not "this game sucks and will be fail lololololol)
    -Provide thoughtful suggestion to fix the negative aspect of the game.

Game looks pretty damn good for an alpha, love all those customization for the guns. I wonder if they'll ever add animations for eating and drinking, which should keep you occupied for short period of time instead of right click use and suddenly you just ate a whole cake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenion View Post
    Game looks pretty damn good for an alpha, love all those customization for the guns. I wonder if they'll ever add animations for eating and drinking, which should keep you occupied for short period of time instead of right click use and suddenly you just ate a whole cake.
    as longas i can eat the cake while i move, who sits down for eating cake?

Deleted
    The love for this game is moronic -

Main dev guy has a terrible back record and is known for lying and posting false information and over hype all his products - he Says has nothing to do with Big Rigs but his name appears in lead productions and programming -

All his game consist heavily of an in game store to the point the games become unplayable if you dont use them.

His last game War INC is a pile of arcadey crap which is full of hacking, dodgy store transaction etc, " would you trust your card details to them? "

The Jpegs are highly rendered and are nothing like the Video, which are staged and show very little very slowly - - Like above, Show the video from the image of the guy on the car with the flare with like 100 zombie running it him, not some single player,heavily tree cover ( to block draw distance) empty area with 3 motionless guys in grey -

I have a brain in my head & obviously you guys are easily please by anything shiny- So just go waste your money on this pile of crap, then waste some more in the store -

But people seem to be overly protection over this game which is insane you can't ever make one little criticism or point out any faults, or the WarZ fanboys ( more than likely started by suck puppet WarZ Dev ) Go crazy and started insulting dayZ and calling you a DayZ fanboy -

Everything about this game seems like a massive lie, and very sleazy -

Oh and MMO champion should be impartial and allow all peoples views This is an open message board and has nothing to do with WarZ- its called constructive criticism, (but without the positive ) as long as its not cruel or nasty But it seems Forsedar is a fanboy and only except posts that praise the game -

You can constructively criticize without insulting everybody that disagrees with you. I've taken the liberty of highlighting the portions of your criticism that you could have (and should have) omitted. Disagreements are fine, insults are not.
    Last edited by Sj; 2012-09-16 at 07:30 PM.

Yet I'm 100% sure that you think your post was constructive criticism.

I should have stopped reading at "I have a brain..."

You might have something onto it but the way you said it.. just it dissipate everything useful that came out of your mouth.

A constructive criticism doesn't involve calling something pile of crap, calling other people they don't have a brain and etc. It involves reasoning, data, facts, and logic. You were coming with some but smeared the whole thing anyway with angry words I could literally smell.

---------- Post added 2012-09-16 at 10:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    as longas i can eat the cake while i move, who sits down for eating cake?
    Never said you should be forced to sit down and eat, I said you should be occupied, as in you shouldn't be able to mauling a zombie while eating with other hand or shove down whole food within a second and all suddenly good to go. Although that would be kind of interesting to see.
    Last edited by Elenion; 2012-09-16 at 02:33 PM.