Deleted

LF1M - Going glad in MOP. (Frostmane/Outland EU) Will refund chartransfers!

Hello fellow PVPers – One arena partner wanted (Outland/Frostmane EU)

(Written when tired so you have to excuse my english)

Now MOP is standing at the door knocking and it's time to get serious finding a team. Me and my mate are therefor searching for a third partner willing to push gladiator with us in Mop. We have played together for over a year now and as a result we know each others gaming well!

In before - my skype = Murten3

Short summary: Looking for dedicated, patient and experienced players to go gladiator in MOP. During the way we want to have a great time learning and playing together. We will refund your transfers needed to get to our servers (after 2/4 weeks) when we see that you are dedicated (meaning that you will be refunded if you play alot (and don't rage)– even if it aint working out)

Be dedicated
    Be experienced
    Be social and vocal
    Be able to analyze your own gameplay

Initial info:
    We will be playing on Outland (Alliance) And Frostmane (Alliance).

On Outland These chars will be playing:
    2 Holypalas and a restodruid – Played by me
    1 warlock and one mage – Played by ”the other guy”

On Frostmane these chars will be:
    1 restodruid -Played by me
    1 warlock – Played by ”the other guy”

What we are searching for:
    We are searching for a third partner to accompany on the road wich (hopefully) will lead to gladiator. We want you to be dedicated, fluent in english (or swedish) and patient. We want to log in and play,enjoy talking crap but at the same time evolvin like noone else.
    It is important that you realise what you have done wrong/right and talk about it after each game (so will we) . Better to point out misstakes that we made instead of everyone pointing out eachother. All for the sake of a great time when playing (not to speak of how bloody much it gives you to really analyze your own gameplay).
    You should be atleast 2400 experienced from Cataclysm/Late wotlk. Both of us are.

Classes we really want to play with (guessing after playing beta)

**Rogue for Rogue,Warlock, Restodruid
    **Warrior for Warrior, Warlock, Restodruid
    **Mage for Mage, Warlock, Restodruid
    **Shadowpriest for Shadowplay
    **Maybe a moonkin trying double cyclone phest
    **(We are also open for suggestions else then this ofc)

What we would love is if there is a player with good experience out there that play any of these classes and got two of a class. In that case we will help you transfering to our servers with these two chars (for example two warriors – 1 to OL and 1 to frostmane). 2 weeks after you arrived and if we can confirm that you are taking the time playing with us we (I) will refund half of your transfer. After a month I will refund the second half of it if we keep on playing as we should. ( I will be taking the full price of it- Not faction changing included though)

-->If you only got one char that you want to play that is fine also. The perfect scenario for us is a dedicated player willing to play alot, having a class of the classes above and having 2 different chars of that class. ←

Many other scenarios/classes are welcomed!

About us:

Player 1 :

24 years old
    Swedish
    Played wow for 7 years
    Best achievement – Gladiator in TBC

Will play :
    Two restodruids.
    Two holypaladins
    1 monk (healing)

Story:

Started playing in early vanilla and was always PVP orientated. In TBC that finally gave some reward by gladiator title. Totaly stopped playing in WOTLK due to S5 being a total crapphest (according to me). Came back in Cataclysm. Have only played with friends and aint reaching the same levels as in TBC but have been playing above or around 2400 and have several chars above 2.2k.

The reason why I have two holypalas and restodruids is so that I will have uptime, always being able to play. I will also game a monk, mostly so I swiftly will understand the class and therefor will be able to counter it.

Player 2:

23 years old
    Swedish
    Played wow for 6 years
    Best achievement 2400+ wotlk (Didnt play much arena during Cataclysm before season 11)

Will play:
    Two warlocks
    One mage

Story:

Started playing heavily in Wotlk and it went fine even though warlocks was weak as crap during a long time(then they got strong as hell after). Stopped playing end wotlk and started again in Cataclysm.

Playing double warlock to get high uptime, also playing mage since I found myself being a caster dude.

____________________________________________________________________________

You should have skype, a good mic and a good computer and connection (Don't want to loose any game because of bad connection/computer)

Add my skype : Murten3

Good night!
    /Mop excited dudes!

Is there a reason you won't include any of your armories?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Is there a reason you won't include any of your armories?
    Can't post armory links untill I have "posted a few times" :P. But be sure that anyone adding the skype chatting with me, will have armorys instantly dropping down on em!

With all the DDoSing going on lately I don't think posting your skype name in a public forum is a good idea .

Good luck finding someone anyways

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    With all the DDoSing going on lately I don't think posting your skype name in a public forum is a good idea .

No offense, but i think he is not really important enough (from a WoW PoV - as a human being he is as important as anyone else! <3)

S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post

Not my real skype/computer matey! - And ty

---------- Post added 2012-09-02 at 12:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shockolade View Post
    No offense, but i think he is not really important enough YET (from a WoW PoV - as a human being he is as important as anyone else! <3)

S
    I will bez moztz importantz player world eu!
    Last edited by mmocf336ff4b26; 2012-09-02 at 12:03 PM.

Actually everybody is important enough nowdays, because lewisyo plays at anywhere from 1.8k mmr to 2.5k mmr and wherever you face him, you're dc'd... Not to mention the russian crew everybody knows about by now..(won't even name).
    Just to tell you a thing or two, I'm a rather new pvper(from what I've gathered WoTLK pvpers are kinda better than me even though I'm s9/10 glad) how come you don't have glad yet considering you both had 2.4k rating on misery with a lock setup? lock setups are preety much godmode on misery atm, and recruiting through mmo-champ for outland is kinda making me go O.O as all of the best partners I've had were found by me spamchecking new migrated people and preety much asking anybody who knows what he's doing to run a couple games, it worked out twice for me...
    afflocks that cry about balance in pvp make me sad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by murten88 View Post
    Not my real skype/computer matey! - And ty

---------- Post added 2012-09-02 at 12:04 PM ----------

I will bez moztz importantz player world eu!
    Oh well, all the best Don't get DDosed when you're rich and famous tho