Banned and no idea why.

So I prepurchased this game a few days after it was available. Got my wife excited about this game, first game we've played together since quitting wow a year ago. Was playing for 5 days with my wife loving every moment of this game, then out of nowhere I get kicked off. Tried to log back on and get a message saying that I've been banned for "selling or assisting in the selling of in game items for real money". I check the e-mail registered with them to see if I could gleam anymore information, only thing there is a few e-mails saying someone attempted to reset password and about 7 attempts to log on from an IP that isn't where I live, no e-mail about the banning. Reset my password, now it's 3 days since it happened, I've had a support ticket in since day 1, and no feedback whatsoever since then. Anyone else dealing with this? I understand they have a lot to deal with recently, but I feel this was a gross mistake on their part and wish they would just fix it, sucks even more cause of no playing for this 3 day weekend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Find their reddit thread for suspensions and post your account name there. Hopefully soon they'll get around to properly sending out e-mails.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-09-02 at 01:01 AM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Never really used reddit before, but I'll give it a try.

Deleted
    Same thing happened to my friend and it said he was online and switched server. I'm guessing accounts have already been compromised which really isn't a good start but hopefully they will sort it out and maybe some sort of authenticator would be a nice thing to have as well.

Please use the following: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ban-discussion

-- Fencers
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-09-02 at 01:10 AM.