Deleted

Am I hacked? PLEASE HELP!

Hello, today I tried to log in GW2 and i got this message

you've enabled -mail authentication for this account. since you're logging in from a new IP address, you're required to authenticate using the email that has been sent to you please click the link provided to authenticate this log in

Please check your email. A link is included which will allow you to authenticate this login attempt

I gave a friend to try out the game 4 days ago after that I logged in and I played for few houts and now i didn't play for like 2 days and now I can't log in, am i really hacked or something? I tried to log on my hotmail but I didn't find anything but under spam folder authorized log in attempt

PLEASE HELP!

Deleted
    Try again. Arenanet's email server went down due to an internal network problem. It is back online now.

I tried pinging their SMTP server and I was getting severe packetloss and over 9000 MS delay so I sort of figured it was down. No you haven't been hacked.

Deleted
    Damn I got scared as fuck! ^^ like someone hacked me and then he put authenticator on my account and i know i can't call them via skype like i can call blizzard

cheers & thanks!