Procluas and kgpanels

Hi I'm trying to make a KGpanel border for the Proculas cooldown bars but it doesn't auto hide/show when i parent it to the frame like other stuff I've done in the past. Is there a specific script i need to add? (I used /framestack to find the frame is called "ProculasProcCD")

Here is an image of what i trying to do. "i.imgur.com / LvG4S.jpg" (delete the spaces in the link to see it. I can not post links yet)

Also looking for a script perhaps that will change it's height if more than 1 proc happens to resize to fit 2 or more bars. (I shouldn't ever really have more than 2 or 3 at most if that info helps)

Please if anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

***edit*** ignore typo of Proculas in the title >_<
    Last edited by bOOURNS; 2012-09-02 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    Hi I'm trying to make a KGpanel border for the Proculas cooldown bars but it doesn't auto hide/show when i parent it to the frame like other stuff I've done in the past. Is there a specific script i need to add? (I used /framestack to find the frame is called "ProculasProcCD")

Here is an image of what i trying to do. "i.imgur.com / LvG4S.jpg" (delete the spaces in the link to see it. I can not post links yet)

Also looking for a script perhaps that will change it's height if more than 1 proc happens to resize to fit 2 or more bars. (I shouldn't ever really have more than 2 or 3 at most if that info helps)

Please if anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

***edit*** ignore typo of Proculas in the title >_<
    The bars created by Proculas are not given a name, so attempting to parent a kgPanel to the frames will be difficult. I haven't looked crazy closely into the coding of Proculas but it doesn't seem like there would be an easy way to hook a function or find the correct frames easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    The bars created by Proculas are not given a name, so attempting to parent a kgPanel to the frames will be difficult. I haven't looked crazy closely into the coding of Proculas but it doesn't seem like there would be an easy way to hook a function or find the correct frames easily.
    Alright i was afraid of that. On to plan B. How can i track the ICD of Heroic Windward Heart in a Progress Bar in Weakauras?

spellID is 109825 for the (heroic)heal proc Nick of Time and the ICD is 25sec.

**other spell ID's for the LFR and Normal versions are LFR:109822 and Normal:108000
    Last edited by bOOURNS; 2012-09-02 at 11:26 PM.