Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    warrior,ranger,engineer,thief and 1 slot open.Soon i can buy more slots with converting gold into gems :v

Quote Originally Posted by Ryquis View Post
    Themed and named after the 4 Knights of Gwyn from Dark Souls...and Excecutioner Smough, but I wanted to have one of each race, and a fairly unique class spread - Human Guardian for Abysswalker Artorias, Asura Thief for Lordblade Ciaran, Nord Ranger for Hawkeye Gough, Charr Warrior for Executioner Smough, and Sylvari Elementalist for Dragonslayer Ornstein
    This is really, really cool! Dark Souls is one of my favorite games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Charr Warrior (45)
    FemNorn Guardian (5)
    Asura Elementalist (starting to wish I went Necro instead) (3)
    Human Thief (5)
    Sylvari Ranger (3)

I want to devote all my time to a single char first before getting to 80, but playing the same thing for hours gets boring after a while.

Sylvari Guardian
    Norn Engineer
    Asura Elementalist
    Human Thief
    Norn Necro

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I've got a Charr Warrior as my Main. Have not settled on my other slots yet but I figure I'll at least have an Elementalist and Guardian too.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Currently Asura Warrior (11), Asura Thief (3), Human Mesmer (5), the other two slots have been a variety of trials to see what else to use, while I tinker with the game and get familiar.

Human Thief
    Asura Elementalist
    Charr Warrior
    Norn Ranger
    Sylvari Mesmer

10+ Year Old Account
    Human Thief
    Sylvari Elementalist
    Charr Warrior
    Norn Guardian
    Asura Mesmer

That's my first five. Got the next three planned too, to have one of each profession, but I've started deciding to have three of each race, one for each story, so I might soon have overlaps. I definitely want a Charr Necromancer, with that skull masque. Mmm, so lovely.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Human Thief
    Sylvari Elementalist
    Charr Warrior
    Norn Guardian
    Asura Mesmer

That's my first five. Got the next three planned too, to have one of each profession, but I've started deciding to have three of each race, one for each story, so I might soon have overlaps. I definitely want a Charr Necromancer, with that skull masque. Mmm, so lovely.
    Yeah i figured that once i have leveled even 1 character ill have enough gold to trade to gems to buy another slot :P

Deleted
    Human Thief, Human Mesmer, Norn Guardian, Undecided (I think will be Human Necromancer), Undecided (I think will be Sylvari Ranger).

Deleted
    charr ranger - blank - blank - blank - blank

havent decided rest yet, but probally 1 of each race. although i wonder how much different the story line would be if i pick different things as a charr compared too my main.
    so prehaps ill try that, and see if its worth while

So far only:

Human Thief (25)
    Norn Necro (34)
    Norn Engineer
    Human Ranger

10+ Year Old Account
    Only got a Human Engineer atm.
    As soon as I get 100% on the world map with that one, Im going to consider if It's worth to make another character. :3
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2012-09-02 at 06:49 PM.

Norn Warrior/Thief, Human Elementalist, Sylvari Necro, Charr Engineer.

Asura Elementalist
    Sylvari Thief
    Norn Warrior
    Human Guardian
    Charr Necro

lovin each class so far, need 3 more slots for the rest :P

Asura Eng, Charr warrior, Human ranger, and Sylvari Elementalist atm. Last one will be norm but haven't decided yet...probably guardian though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by makmi View Post
    Yeah i figured that once i have leveled even 1 character ill have enough gold to trade to gems to buy another slot :P
    Don't really feel too many hesitations against spending real cash to get extra character slots, honestly.

I mean, I could just go with gold. Spend lots and lots of time building it up, and then dump it all into gems. But at the same time, I'm not paying a subscription. Considering how much money I've spent on LoL in the past, $10 for a character slot is chump change. Then again, maybe I'm bad with money. /derp
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-09-02 at 08:23 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Level 28 Norn Guardian and Level 24 Sylvari Elementalist so far.
    Planning on a Human Warrior, an Asura Engineer and a Charr Mesmer later on.

Human mesmer (35)
    Asura Thief (19)
    Norn Warrior (15)
    Charr Necro (4)
    human Mesmer (4) (Daughters)

I'll probably buy enough for 1 of each prof with gold to gems depending on what I have gold wise and what I want later on. Otherwise I'll outright buy em.
    Last edited by Kaibhan; 2012-09-02 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Additon

I haven't used all 5 slots yet. So far I have an engineer, thief, and warrior.