Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Any more opinions ?

<infracted: bump>
    Last edited by Elmi; 2012-11-14 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brauhm View Post
    can i
    please

i need this IN MY LIFE
    PLEASE

honestly, every class should get a super awesome flying mount, done via an extremely long and zoned quest line and like 50k golds worth of mats and items, months of dailies, and extremely difficult bosses to solo.

Warlocks get the Chariot.
    Paladins get long angel wings.
    Priests get a Pegasus.
    Death Knights... they already have one for 750 gold screw them.
    Warriors get a flying serpent.
    Mages get a disc of fire/frost/arcane magic.
    Hunters get a huge Eagle with armor.
    Druids get a Bee shapeshifting form with a working stinger.
    Rogues get glider-type wings shrouded in smoke.
    Shamans get a small tornado filled with lightning (think ala'kir).
    Monks get a Chi orb that they sit on (think Aang's air sphere from avatar)

Boom, everyone is happy and the mount will be so hard to get that you won't see anyone with it unless its their main. Probably should limit one to account as well.

Either way, I want this Chariot.
    Don't you dare again to use Warlocks and Chariot in the same sentence... ever. And Bee shapeshifting? I mean... really? C'mon...
    And no, mages, rogues and priests don't deserve any class mount, they've been OP for too many seasons.
    Monks already have their cloud glyph. Everything else is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan97 View Post
    About a month ago I saw a video from MOP beta patch . In the background of this video I saw a guy into Metamorphosis that can jump really high .

A few days later this idea came to me : Why don't Blizzard add the second , FLYING Metamorphosis ability into the game ? I think this will be really cool .

I wanna to hear your oppinion . Let's discuss .
    No one ever mentioned this before....
    Blizzard would say something like, "Well either warlocks get flying or you get a new raid boss".
    Then they will also say "It's not the same team that works on classes and dungeons" should the opposite arguement arise.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    You're not thinking epic enough.

Instead of a flying dreadsteed ... Demonic Chariot drawn by six flying Dreadsteeds.

Go big or go home.
    They would put this on a PTR, then nerf it a week later to 1 felsteed pulling you while you ride on a magical flying skateboard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Brauhm View Post
    Glyph of Fel-rodynamic

Grants you the ability to harness subtle Fel energies in the air to glide into the sky, allowing you to fly in Demon form and leaving a trail of green fire as you soar. While flying you will not passively drop below 200 demonic fury.

Instant cast.

5,000 mana.

Cannot be used in combat or in non-flying zones.
    I like this

Blizzard should give demon locks 2 minor glyphs, one to always be in metamorph like tree form and resto druids, and when you use the spell to get the buff and extra spells, make them increase in size and have green fire swirl around them. Then the 2nd glyph, a flying metamorph mount, like the cloud for monks.

God yes please. And no cheap 100% speed flying mount stuff, make it scale to the full flying mount speed. Hell make it instant like druid flight form!

Yes please.

actually, i want a Glyph that makes automatic Levitate while in metamorphosis.
    Ok, its fine if they don't want to make us fly. but at least i want to flap my wings while hittin mah enemies.
    or they could just add a Levitate ability in metamorphosis that actually works like a levitate. i would be happy with that.
    but i think metamorphosis abilitities needs to be reworked in general. i seriously miss the old effect of immolation aura and i dont like our Boomerang, if you know what i mean.

well, i dont think we will ever get a flying mount warlockonly. i don't even think we are going to get greenfire or epic questline anymore at all. but thats just me.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeuZWw View Post
    actually, i want a Glyph that makes automatic Levitate while in metamorphosis.
    Ok, its fine if they don't want to make us fly. but at least i want to flap my wings while hittin mah enemies.
    or they could just add a Levitate ability in metamorphosis that actually works like a levitate. i would be happy with that.
    but i think metamorphosis abilitities needs to be reworked in general. i seriously miss the old effect of immolation aura and i dont like our Boomerang, if you know what i mean.

well, i dont think we will ever get a flying mount warlockonly. i don't even think we are going to get greenfire or epic questline anymore at all. but thats just me.
    I was going to post this very same thing. I love getting Levitate whilst in the form, it feels much cooler hovering above the battlefield, raining down death. I wish there was a potion that granted levitate or something, too, but yeah a glyph to make you hover in the air whilst in Meta would be lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by relindrani View Post
    Blizzard should give demon locks 2 minor glyphs, one to always be in metamorph like tree form and resto druids, and when you use the spell to get the buff and extra spells, make them increase in size and have green fire swirl around them. Then the 2nd glyph, a flying metamorph mount, like the cloud for monks.
    I'm a bit confused : Why do you need two glyphs ? In my opinion , developers could combine these morphings .

I really like new metamorfosis design , but still seems like something was missing .

You know : When you found something nice , pretty often appears desire to increase bonuses even more .

I suspect , that blizzard developers could do even cooler .