Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yes it is, partly if not all of the intention is to negate the effect of Soul Link I would believe, AND the Sacr. Pact to not become to large.

I found a bug pretty small but bug nevertheless

A level 17 Demo spec going into Meta and casting SB(SB hasnt morphed into Touch of chaos yet at that level) doesn't start neither does "melee" while casting, on the other side, casting soulfire starts "melle" and keeps going during the casttime.

With a staff has weapon not wand

Destruction bugs

Backlash is removed if you cast Fel Flame
    Fire and Brimstone does not hit multitarget if you're not in combat when you use it. For example I've been farming the pirates in tanaris for steamwheedle cartel rep, and if I use fire and brimstone then conflagrate into a bunch of mobs who aren't in combat it does not AoE.

Post other bugs here, would be nice if someone can post it on the official forums for me as I'm banned there.

That FnB thing isn't Destro exclusive, and I don't think it's a bug. Any sort of cleave AoE (Harvest Life, Ice Lance, Arcane Barrage, Mage Bombs, Cleave, etc.) doesn't hit yellow/neutral targets that aren't in combat, most likely to prevent you from accidentally over pulling.

Quote Originally Posted by neubs986 View Post
    That FnB thing isn't Destro exclusive, and I don't think it's a bug. Any sort of cleave AoE (Harvest Life, Ice Lance, Arcane Barrage, Mage Bombs, Cleave, etc.) doesn't hit yellow/neutral targets that aren't in combat, most likely to prevent you from accidentally over pulling.
    It's not just neutral targets, it's hostile as well. FnB doesn't spread if you're not in combat with them at the time of casting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    It's not just neutral targets, it's hostile as well. FnB doesn't spread if you're not in combat with them at the time of casting it.
    This is a splendid change. Now you won't aggro that extra mob that you didn't want to agrro.

But on the other side it hurts AOE farming... a LOT. Don't know how to feel about this change to be honest.

Correct me if I am wrong guys, but Shadowburn is not useable when the target is below 20%. I haven't checked it in detail but it feels more like 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrande View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong guys, but Shadowburn is not useable when the target is below 20%. I haven't checked it in detail but it feels more like 10%.
    I feel the same. And it doesn't always return a ember if I kill it with shadowburn.

The Fel Flame consuming Backlash bug is pretty annoying in PvP... also, I hate the FnB one I like to solo old stuff and farm things and I still don't get use to that bug and I waste my first Ember every single time T_T

Can't speak for the percentage Shadowburn is available at, but there has always been a delay in the debuff being applied to the target. Sometimes the target dies too fast after you cast it.

Deleted
    I have the same feeling, sometimes it seems to be more like 17% than 20% even on big health pools.

Deleted
    Should just make it 25%, seeing as the button takes a while to highlight, we'll be able to execute at 20% giving us that 5% ''buffer' time.

I don't think i've ever managed to cast shadowburn at 20% - it's like the old conflagrate which wouldn't cast even if immolate was on the target until a second later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    I feel the same. And it doesn't always return a ember if I kill it with shadowburn.
    The problem with Shadowburn is lag
    the shadow burn puts a debuff on the target that last 5 seconds. if the target dies while the debuff is active you are refunded your ember. if the the target dies before the game client registers of the presence of the debuff due to lag you don't get the refund.

IT'S REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING!

Deleted
    And it has been this way for a very long time :s

Deleted
    another bug i´m having lately: unable to cast conflagrate, it keeps saying "spell not ready yet" even it is ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    And it has been this way for a very long time :s
    I agree, Zumzumzum, the Shadowburn issue has been delayed for quite a long time. I can remember in TBC having the same issue.

Deleted
    There is an issue with Fire and Brimstone with Conflagrate.

Im not 100% sure what the bug is but when you cast fire and brimstone with 2 chages of conflag ready, it seems to 'consume' both, but when i activate Fire and Brimstone it comes back to normal again.

Anyone noticed that spamming FnB while under the effect actually eats additional embers.. without stacking the buff.. and obviously it shouldn't stack the buff.. but it shouldn't eat additional embers either.

EDIT: Btw.. this is on live.. and beta.. for anyone wondering.
    Last edited by Marximos; 2012-09-10 at 05:21 PM.

I had the Conflag issue on Yorsahj trash. The UI was showing I had a charge of Conflag remaining, but I was getting the "spell not ready" error, too.

Last I checked on beta fnb conflag was a "different spell" with its own separate cooldown and only 1 charge, so You probably had the "normal" version ready.