Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marximos View Post
    Heads up!

Currently, Shadowburn consumes an ember when used, however, when the mob dies to it, it awards almost TWO embers.

Now I can't tell if this happens when SB is the killing blow or not.. because well.. SB hits for 80k atm.. that'll get most quest mobs dead.

EDIT: It actually only happens when SB does the killing blow.
    This is intended.
    If the target dies within 5 seconds you get the original Ember cost refunded, if the target is actually killed BY THAT SHADOWBURN, you get a second bonus Ember in addition to the refunded original ember.

Glyph of Soul Consumption has an internal Cooldown of like 10 or 15 seconds, this puts it on par will similar self-heals-for-kills like Victory Rush and or Dark Succor, which can only heal if used immediately after a kill on a new target.

This is not a bug per se, because GC addressed the mechanic behind it but a direct question for Xelnath:

There's a delay after SB:SS, of 3s, whenever you're not glyphed. The reasoning is that people were mashing SS or whatever macro and it was pulling the DoTs off right after applying them all. That's all well and good, but is it within the power of the engine to add a reset to that delay when we swap targets? It's especially apparent during leveling where you try and pull all these mobs in quick succession and there's this awkward delay in between trying to SB:SS everything...

10+ Year Old Account
    Meta's autoattack continues to swing onto new targets in range, but not in combat after killing stuff. Causes epic chain pulls of death :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Hand of Protection prevents you using Touch of Chaos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Hand of Protection prevents you using Touch of Chaos.
    Not too familiar with the spell, but doesn't it prevent you from attacking? should not be a bug but a design intent then. Or is it a physical damage restriction and not a magic damage one?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's meant to prevent melee attacks, doesn't prevent spells so you can Soul Fire or drop Meta and continue using Shadowbolt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    It's meant to prevent melee attacks, doesn't prevent spells so you can Soul Fire or drop Meta and continue using Shadowbolt.
    Ah kk, then it shouldn't prevent it, like you said. Sometimes you really have to wonder where those bugs come from, like this one, an obvious magic attack being restricted like a melee one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Ah kk, then it shouldn't prevent it, like you said. Sometimes you really have to wonder where those bugs come from, like this one, an obvious magic attack being restricted like a melee one.
    The spell was originally a melee attack, it uses the melee animation, you auto 'melee' swing while using it... deep down in the code, dispite the range it's probably still treated as a melee attack by many other mechanics.

Deleted
    I'm not sure if this is a warlock bug or enchant bug, but: Anyone else noticed Windsong like almost never proccing from our spells? At least as aff and demo. Me and my lock friend both noticed this, while my pala and warrior friends get their proccs quite frequently.

Demonic Gateway pathfinding. The spell loses 90% of its usefulness due to its ridiculously poor pathfinding.

Yeah, I wanna pop that bitch on a ledge and teleport my ass down.

Or vice versa

Anyone else getting (sometimes/often) autohits/wand-casts instead of ToC while spamming ToC?

really annoying when GCs get consumed by this...dumps my dps like shit -.-

bug or feature?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenchi View Post
    Anyone else getting (sometimes/often) autohits/wand-casts instead of ToC while spamming ToC?

really annoying when GCs get consumed by this...dumps my dps like shit -.-

bug or feature?
    it's a bug that Ghostcrawler is trying to convince us is a feature. Avoid Wands at all costs. Luckily there none of our BiS weapons are wands (for now).

I'm very sad that nobody told me about the Hellfire bug here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
    I'm very sad that nobody told me about the Hellfire bug here.
    What bug? I haven't done much Demo since the expansion dropped, just got my first taste today, actually

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    What bug? I haven't done much Demo since the expansion dropped, just got my first taste today, actually
    The bug where it ticks once and stops, or ticks, then pauses for several seconds before ticking again. One of those 'I thought it was so obvious that it was already known/reported' things :3

Or the bug that Zinnin said where Hellfire ticks on activation and then you can game it for pro deeps.

Don't know if it is already here, and I'm not really sure if it is really a bug: You can use your Eye of Kilrogg in Pandaria zones and still fly with it (85-89), which you can fly in there, but not pre-90, so you can put your portal to climb high mountains with it... which you shouldn't

wands are useless right now for demonology. I'm rocking an spirit staff because the wand i dropped i can't use.

It overwrites the meta auto-attack and delay my casts on meta

Our druid told me about wuild imps, they consume his group heals and becouse of this he asks me about spec-change. My question is - is this intended or not?
    Sorry for english, I hope you understand me.