Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zharradan View Post
    wands are useless right now for demonology. I'm rocking an spirit staff because the wand i dropped i can't use.

It overwrites the meta auto-attack and delay my casts on meta
    This is a longstanding issue. Does anyone even like the ranged melee attacks? I actually find them distracting and that they have a habbit of auto-targetting, and then pulling mobs not in combat. What harm would it do if Meta's capacity to autoattack was simply removed and the damage loss rolled into ToC or Doom?

I personally hate touch of chaos. It also seems to often bug and not refresh my Corruption... I'd much rather be able to cast corruption while in metamorphosis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenexis View Post
    I personally hate touch of chaos. It also seems to often bug and not refresh my Corruption... I'd much rather be able to cast corruption while in metamorphosis.
    There was a whole thread on that, I agree with it.

i like the meta auto attack, but wands needs to be fixed, it's a huge dps loss

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure its already been posted but windsong not proccing for affliction is pretty stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mannoroth's Fury doesn't effect Immolation Aura.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Mannoroth's Fury doesn't effect Immolation Aura.
    It does, it just doesn't effect the animation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizers View Post
    Pretty sure its already been posted but windsong not proccing for affliction is pretty stupid.
    Now I didn't really keep my eye on it, but I'm pretty sure Demo didn't proc it much either. I've been running Demo for my dailies and I think I had maybe twice that I saw my aura for the proc light up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zinnin View Post
    That was my first thought but that did not seem to be the case on the big field before second last boss on the gate. Another weird thing is that there seems to be longer between ticks on Hellfire with MF as each occurs when the previous has fully radiated out, which takes longer with the talent. That could of course be wholly my imagination, I don't think the log timestamps at a high enough resolution to properly check.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, something I noticed last night; when taking GoSac FnB is doing slightly less damage instead of being uneffected.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    That was my first thought but that did not seem to be the case on the big field before second last boss on the gate.
    Double checked on dummies before posting, it does work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't read through the preceding 10 pages so apologies if this is mentioned already...

Noticed that the burning embers sound effect will continue to play on loop sometimes even when all burning embers have been spent.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Windsong has been proccing for me as both affliction and demo. Could you guys elaborate on that issue maybe?

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    Windsong doesn't proc off of DoT ticks, if you are getting a proc it is a lucky one off of haunt.

and/or UD racial?

Spell lock from grimoire of sacrifice STILL doesn't lock out, it only blanket silences.

Really hope its fixed before arena starts

---------- Post added 2012-10-01 at 08:57 AM ----------

Also you cant cast demonic gateway with kiljaedens cunning, not sure if intentional or a bug.

I wish they would fix that annoying spell lock bug holy cow, how long is it gonna take them arena season starts in two days

if there's anything to be fixed, it's demonic leap jumping backwards, happened to me several ( several!) times in bgs, especially in twin peaks when i was trying to leap across the river to the other side and ended up jumping backwards, gawd that makes you look like an idiot when it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by zinnin View Post
    Either way, something is broken. I'd almost rather it be than MF doesn't affect the actual range than not affect the animation, that way I at least know how far I'm hitting and can position myself accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    Haven't read through the preceding 10 pages so apologies if this is mentioned already...

Noticed that the burning embers sound effect will continue to play on loop sometimes even when all burning embers have been spent.

This is single-handedly tempting me to mod my game client files to get rid of this damn thing. Just delete the ember sound altogether - it sounds like you're being cooked 100% of the time.

To add to spell lock not working with sacrifice, it locks out the school if you interrupt a channelled spell, but only blankets if you interrupt a hard cast.