Thread: Trinity ADC's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post

I'd love to know the math on it. The main reason I see people give is that Triforce is expensive or wastes inventory space while you build it. Yet other ADCs bother to build it. So... why is it worse? She makes use of all the stats on triforce. Has a VERY spammy auto attack enhancing spell, giving constant sheen procs essentially. Phage + Passive makes it impossible for people to run from her. What's the problem?
    It would be quite interesting to see the math on it, and sivir does make good use of all the stats. I think the main reason I'm not too fond of building triforce on champions is that I'm not that great at managing the procs. Like I think I could be doing a lot more damage on corki when I have a triforce on him, but I kinda mash all the buttons and ya. Though he can get all the procs he needs from his rockets pretty much. It's probably more that I feel like I can just do a lot more damage with an IE than with a triforce. I am a graves player, so I am perhaps used to hitting quickdraw and watching those crits pop up.

I'll have to give it a try on her, since her W has such a low cd that you could make good use of it.

Deleted
    I think a farmed BT gives more burst on your Q and W and you get it a lot earlier and you won´t have to switch your build up. If you go TF on sivir you are gonna have to sell it eventually anyways because you actually need a PD on sivir unlike corki and ez.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    I think a farmed BT gives more burst on your Q and W and you get it a lot earlier and you won´t have to switch your build up. If you go TF on sivir you are gonna have to sell it eventually anyways because you actually need a PD on sivir unlike corki and ez.
    Why will you have to sell it? Trinity Force gives MS, AS and Crit.

10+ Year Old Account
    PD is awesome on Corki due to his passive. It's a better option than LW for him, most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    PD is awesome on Corki due to his passive. It's a better option than LW for him, most likely.
    They nerfed his passive so it doesn't scale from crit anymore. While LW still isn't better on him than PD the margin is a lot smaller then before.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Have a nunu on your team, best of both worlds.

Deleted
    There was a thread on Reddit about the strenght of PD/LW on the different AD carries. Basically, if you had a way of shredding armor/%hp then PD was a better choice, though the differences were not very large. But on Kog, getting AS is definitely stronger than ArP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    There was a thread on Reddit about the strenght of PD/LW on the different AD carries. Basically, if you had a way of shredding armor/%hp then PD was a better choice, though the differences were not very large. But on Kog, getting AS is definitely stronger than ArP.
    Also because his % of their health damage is magic. The LW certainly doesn't hurt, but like you said the AS is definitely better. I guess the same goes for Corki too, but most people get a triforce on him. And it seems kinda weird to have a triforce and a PD.

Deleted
    LW is still required imo. The damage calculated with double PD requires you to stand still to use all the AS, which rarely happens in teamfights anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except for Corki and Kog'maw, undoubtedly so. For Vayne, I'd need to double check due to her passive, but I honestly doubt that it will start to favour PD due to it being every third hit. You just don't chunk 63 attacks on someone as Vayne. For Corki, his passive is essentially his own LW. The only monkey wrench thrown into it is the removal of crit scaling on his passive, which lowers PD's value. It should still be better than LW.

For Kog'maw, his range, %health and need to reposition properly and fast make a second PD awesome.

If I remember that article correctly, Tristana was where the cut-off for PD was. As in, at times it's not a bad idea for her to grab a second PD rather than a LW. I have occasionally done 2 PDs on Trist in very specific match ups (lots of APs/Assassin and no Aegis/Taric/Soraka on the other team).

For those interested: http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a...t-last-whisper