Huge graphics bug, cant play. What to do? Pic in first post!

Well this is how WoW is looking for me, both on the beta and on live. I cant play. Starts normal when I open the game, turns like this after like 10 min. After a while the entire screen is black. What caused this prob and ANY ideas on how to solve it? Thankful for answers!
    Last edited by lawomous; 2012-09-03 at 06:59 AM.

Unplug your gpu and plug it back in. See if the problems gone.

I'll tell you what you do, grab a key blade and kill all those heartless!
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

Uninstall your graphics drivers, then download the latest version from either ATI or Nvidia's website.

Deleted
    You can also try switching to DirectX 9 graphics mode.

As I'm not great with computers I think I will only be ably to try the last tip. How do I switch to DirectX 9 graphics mode, Treeston?

Edit: Well, after further googling I realise that this is just as complicated as the tips stated above... Sigh! Damn WoW.
    Last edited by Muckey; 2012-09-02 at 11:56 PM.

Deleted
    Open the game -> System -> Advanced -> Graphics API to "DirectX 9" -> Restart your client.
    or
    Launcher (with game closed) -> Options -> Game Preferences -> Graphics API to "DirectX 9"
    Last edited by mmoc18646deaeb; 2012-09-02 at 11:56 PM.

My friend had an issue like this and when she removed all her mods it went away lol, could try deleteing all mods aswell xD i know it sounds silly but you know! WoW works in funny ways.

I've had two machines with varying graphical problems from WoW now forcing DirectX 11 by default.

The first was just lower FPS (like 4-5 compared with 70-80 on DX9).
    I then had problems with UI textures vanishing randomly, this seems to have fixed itself after re-installing my graphics drivers (same version).

The second had strange boxes in the top left of every button (possible showing the anchor points?), scrolling menus/lists did not work and just showed the whole list going outside the frame.

So best thing is to do what others have suggested and switch back to DirectX 9.