Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    if this is true, it's clearly an exploit. people have to be banned for at least 8 days, like back when baddies cried out that we abused lfr. now its the other way around the mount isnt supposed to drop everytime on normal difficulty, but when it does, it's an exploit if you loot it, which has to be punished!
    I thought that those bans were because you were all clearly cheating to give yourselves an unfair advantage against the honest guilds? Guess that kinda backfired...

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Not true, eventually the people that have these mounts will quit the game and it won't be long before you'd start seeing a lot less of them.
    I think that they have been accessible enough for this to be irrelevant, similarly to if the bronze drake's drop chance had been reduced at the end of WotLK. There would barely be any added value to them.

I also don't see much difference in whether something is 1% or 100%. It is still available.

Chest = Normal Body = Heroic. It isn't that hard to figure :P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bet this gets fixed before i get a chance to go and get myself one...

Quote Originally Posted by Keoren View Post
    I think that they have been accessible enough for this to be irrelevant, similarly to if the bronze drake's drop chance had been reduced at the end of WotLK. There would barely be any added value to them.

I also don't see much difference in whether something is 1% or 100%. It is still available.
    Except for the Ragnaros and Heroic Deathwing mounts aren't anywhere remotely near as widespread as a Bronze Drake.

Particularly when it comes to the Rag mount, I think people just get the impression that a lot of people have them because it's an awesome mount that's not terribly easy to obtain, so the chance that someone wouldn't use it if they had it is quite low, at least compared to the norm for other mounts.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2012-09-02 at 10:45 PM.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Chest = Normal Body = Heroic. It isn't that hard to figure :P.
    Where's the link showing that it can also drop from his body? That link would imply it only drops from the chest.

How this can be an exploit, if you just clear dungeon once a week and get legit loot? You do not involve any special abuse or mechanic during fight to get this mount so there is no reason fo ban.

10+ Year Old Account
    bad players riding once prestigious heroic raid mounts, whats new

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkaczu View Post
    How this can be an exploit, if you just clear dungeon once a week and get legit loot? You do not involve any special abuse or mechanic during fight to get this mount so there is no reason fo ban.
    If it's unintended they wouldn't ban people, they just might remove the mount - and even that's dubious.

Deleted
    Still, I'd rather have blue officially stating it's intended.

Deleted
    Sooooo is it meant to be or not? Cause I would love to get this mount!
    I'd love it if it was 100% still in MoP. But then again, I'm not one of those people who think mounts in a video game give you some kind of status above other players. I just love collecting mounts!

Check the dropped from tab.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snarfysnarf View Post
    Since when is it prestigious... I'm casual AND bad and I got the mount anyway -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snarfysnarf View Post
    Except this mount has been available on normal kills since day 1 of Firelands.

Except for the Ragnaros and Heroic Deathwing mounts aren't anywhere remotely near as widespread as a Bronze Drake.
    They're obviously not. I still don't see them getting much added value out of a reduced drop rate. Complete removal might be another question, but not relevant to the topic at hand.

Particularly when it comes to the Rag mount, I think people just get the impression that a lot of people have them because it's an awesome mount that's not terribly easy to obtain, so the chance that someone wouldn't use it if they had it is quite low, at least compared to the norm for other mounts.
    This is also a question of where you draw the line of something being common. I find both of the mounts fairly widespread with some slight realm differences.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksander147 View Post
    If its true, the fact that you are saying right now, than it's sad that blizzard give away such a great mount almost for free... I had to kill ragnaros on hc mode to obtain it and now when people just farm every week instance like Fl in normal mode and get the same loot it's just making me angry
    If I had the mount, I would be happy that others are getting it and ride it alongside them. Angry kid is angry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Check the dropped from tab.
    Love how you, in your signature, bash on people with pictures of their characters in their signatures. And then you brag about having played rogue since early vanilla. Wonder who's trying to look cool

Deleted
    Someone ask on the US forums, most of the EU GMs are prolly asleep and not looking at forums :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reirae View Post
    Someone ask on the US forums, most of the EU GMs are prolly asleep and not looking at forums :P
    It would take them 2 weeks to answer even if they weren't sleeping on EU forums anyway. And even if they did, they could answer wrong. So we need US GMs either way to be sure ;p

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avezo View Post
    It would take them 2 weeks to answer even if they weren't sleeping on EU forums anyway. And even if they did, they could answer wrong. So we need US GMs either way to be sure ;p
    Too true ._.