Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Can anyone confirm it still drops on HC mode then? I don't trust blizz too much when they 'fix' something, they might have just aswell made both 1% now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Einchy View Post
    Everyone, that's who.
    It must be nice to think that, but it's really not the case at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Avezo View Post
    Still, I'd rather have blue officially stating it's intended.
    It's really, really, really obvious that it's not intended. They would announce something like that if they were going to do it anyway.

And I think it has been fixed already.

just did a normal run it does not drop anymore or should i say it is not 100% anymore

"Simply, no. I cannot clarify something that I have no additional information on. The In-Game Support department may enforce our policies but they do not create them. If it is decided that further action is necessary then further action will be taken."

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by Wollie View Post
    Except people looked for a way to abuse LFR to get ahead, This time people just happened upon it. Although i do agree everyone should lose the mount since unless i see a blue post stating they made it 100%, its clearly a bug =P
    I don't think they should lose their mount since there's still a chance to obtain it from N Rag. Blizz nipped it in the bud and explained it was an error, and not the norm. Anyone running FL for fun, without being aware of anything going on, and had the mount drop would've probably though "yay finally". Why should they lose the mount?

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    I don't think they should lose their mount since there's still a chance to obtain it from N Rag. Blizz nipped it in the bud and explained it was an error, and not the norm. Anyone running FL for fun, without being aware of anything going on, and had the mount drop would've probably though "yay finally". Why should they lose the mount?
    Because they were like "oMG rag drops mount 100% now let's goooo!!!" that's why. They should lose their mounts.

How many people do you honestly know went in to FL and didn't know?

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Are people still doing Firelands?

Deleted
    Are people really surprised that this was a bug? Dont need to be einsten to figure that one out tbh...

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskra View Post
    Inc QQ from people who "don't care about mounts" who thinks this fix was bad.
    I don't care about mounts and I don't care about the fix either. The mount it nice looking and I'd gladly take one. Just don't care enough about it to care about it. Just find it weird how they remove the Naxx drake, keep the Uld and LK ones, reduce the mim and Invincible drops, but keep the OS ones. Just silly that there's a reduction of drop rates at all. Big deal if someone gets a mount two years after the content was relevant. People who care about that stuff need to go outside some more and enjoy life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wixwix View Post
    Are people still doing Firelands?
    Twice a week to buyers or guildies who don't have the mount. These last few weeks are even easier now cause of 5.04, less health on H Rag and we push a no meteor now! And only 1 seed phase.

120k for the mount isn't bad cash either.

Startropic
    Simple Math - US-Andorhal
    Windwalker Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Koohii View Post
    Twice a week to buyers or guildies who don't have the mount. These last few weeks are even easier now cause of 5.04, less health on H Rag and we push a no meteor now! And only 1 seed phase.

120k for the mount isn't bad cash either.
    yup now that this is resolved, we can go back to selling the mount. sucks for us though cuz we lost a few buyers cuz they got it on normal and it looks like they get to keep the mount
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements