Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Let's go Firelands, normal Ragnaros has 100% rating drop mount

It's my 4th time running FL this week, to help my friends on legendary staff and some alts runs. The Smoldering Egg of Millagazor dropped every single time, I got mine yesterday.

it seems bugged right now, I've been ask many people and pretty sure it has 100% drop rating right now, go get yours before next Tuesday!

Yes, it is on NORMAL Reg, must be a bug...or they adjust the drop rating? hard to tell...

from yesterday evening until now, 16 mounts so far, for friends and guild mates.

I just give this info to you guys, it's your own choice to get it or not.

For those angry kids, I done H-Rag at 09/24/11. H-Deathwing at 02/08/12, come beat me if you think you are better? otherwise don't tell shit don't yell at me, just STFU. You mad bro? mad?

I'm very happen finally get the mount, never had lucky win the roll, and I hate people stop show up for raid after they got what they want. (yes, so I did call-loot on DS mount).
    Last edited by eversong99; 2012-09-03 at 06:22 PM.

reg rag drops it? lol..

It always dropped from normal, just at 1%...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    It always dropped from normal, just at 1%...
    4...lockouts...in a row?

I am suspiciousness.
    Last edited by Aqua; 2012-09-02 at 08:24 PM.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Yes, it is on NORMAL Reg, must be a bug...

from yesterday evening until now, 16 mounts so far, for friends and guild mates.
    Last edited by eversong99; 2012-09-02 at 08:29 PM.

Hmm I might have to take you up on that. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup we had the same, its definitly a higher drop rate, impossible to know if its 100% from ymy 2 runs but thats 2 more than ive ever seen,

Deleted
    Must be a bug, I wouldn't be surprised if blizzard deleted all the mounts obtained after the patch from firelands, obvious exploit.

Deleted
    If its true, the fact that you are saying right now, than it's sad that blizzard give away such a great mount almost for free... I had to kill ragnaros on hc mode to obtain it and now when people just farm every week instance like Fl in normal mode and get the same loot it's just making me angry

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksander147 View Post
    If its true, the fact that you are saying right now, than it's sad that blizzard give away such a great mount almost for free... I had to kill ragnaros on hc mode to obtain it and now when people just farm every week instance like Fl in normal mode and get the same loot it's just making me angry
    If it's dropping like this, it's very likely just a bug and those getting the mount may end up losing it. So don't get too upset just yet

Deleted
    If its true, the fact that you are saying right now, than it's sad that blizzard give away such a great mount almost for free...
    People having been buying and selling it for months now. Honestly they may as well give it away for free, it's not a rare and unique mount anymore prior to this bug or change.

I have never used the special snowflake argument or even sentence in my life but for this I will make an exception. You are not a special snowflake, and the mount isn't that prestigious anymore. You are more than welcome to show off your Firelord title which people aren't able to farm on normal mode.

Mounts totally matter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raintola View Post
    Mounts totally matter.
    Mounts, for some, show achievements completed before others. He has his right to be angry about it, though I really couldn't care because mine is clearly prettier than everyone else's! :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raintola View Post
    Mounts totally matter.
    Don't be that guy
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

if this is true, it's clearly an exploit. people have to be banned for at least 8 days, like back when baddies cried out that we abused lfr. now its the other way around the mount isnt supposed to drop everytime on normal difficulty, but when it does, it's an exploit if you loot it, which has to be punished!

Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    if this is true, it's clearly an exploit. people have to be banned for at least 8 days, like back when baddies cried out that we abused lfr. now its the other way around the mount isnt supposed to drop everytime on normal difficulty, but when it does, it's an exploit if you loot it, which has to be punished!
    Except people looked for a way to abuse LFR to get ahead, This time people just happened upon it. Although i do agree everyone should lose the mount since unless i see a blue post stating they made it 100%, its clearly a bug =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    I'm not sure simply killing Ragneros could be called an exploit, especially since the mount always had a rare chance to drop on normal. For all we know, they adjusted the drop rates.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I somehow doubt it's a "bug" but they might say it is just for people not to get upset.

It really only bothers me because we've had such a long time to farm the Heroic mount that the people who get it now (on normal bug mode) really didn't put forth the effort IMO.

Not only that but H Rag was nerfed twice now? And we out gear it by a huge margin?
    It's just much is too much.

Like... we get it Blizzard, you're pulling the strings. I don't feel like my character is getting stronger anymore. Instead the bosses just get weaker :/
    I dunno.

They won't take away the mounts though for sure, they simply don't have the balls.

Deleted
    As long as blizz don't give official info it's intended, I'd rather not risk - they may just aswell claim later that mounts were obtained via 'so-called-exploit'.

Why even nerf the drop rate after the release of MOP? Heroic was just nerfed again, and now apparently it's 100% drop from normal? Normal Rag is already such a joke that he will never get much easier than he is now, you already skip whole mechanics.