Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    109, and i have not gotten the achievement for 100 mounts, it has been stuck on 99/100 for some time now..

10+ Year Old Account
    Up to 170, don't think I'll bother buying Klaxxi scorp or the August Celestial serpents.

Debating the Expedition Yak, I just... it doesn't fly and would bankrupt me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just checked armory. I'm surprised to see I have 182 mounts! Is my main (troll) armory counting all my Alliance mounts as well? If so I should make some paladins to get me ready for a possible 200 mounts achiev one day.

Scratch that, I just checked, my troll rogue's armory is not showing my DK's mounts.

I kind of wonder, now that there's more Paladin racial mounts. Are those counted individually for account-wide mounts? Like I know you can't access them on anything but a Paladin, but as far as simple totals go, are they counted? And can you ride them if you have multiple Paladins of different races? Seems like a relatively easy way to get a handful of extra mounts, and more customization for your main Paladin if you could ride them. Well, I guess you'd still be faction-restricted but still, it'd be interesting to see a Blood Elf on a Sunwalker Kodo.
    And as far as just mount collectors go, I wonder if they count them individually even if Blizzard/addons don't. They are technically different mounts that all took their own processes to get, but in the long run their so restricted it seems a little odd to count them.

Quote Originally Posted by Scunosi View Post
    I kind of wonder, now that there's more Paladin racial mounts. Are those counted individually for account-wide mounts? Like I know you can't access them on anything but a Paladin, but as far as simple totals go, are they counted? And can you ride them if you have multiple Paladins of different races? Seems like a relatively easy way to get a handful of extra mounts, and more customization for your main Paladin if you could ride them. Well, I guess you'd still be faction-restricted but still, it'd be interesting to see a Blood Elf on a Sunwalker Kodo.
    And as far as just mount collectors go, I wonder if they count them individually even if Blizzard/addons don't. They are technically different mounts that all took their own processes to get, but in the long run their so restricted it seems a little odd to count them.
    sadly you cant. They are bound to that specific race (taurens) and will show up as not recived for some reason. Same thing with blood elf paladin and warlock mounts.

Just got my Ony Drake after 9kills! Im up to 185 now.

191 mounts according to my amory, but I only have a few Horde mounts. I suppose I could get all of them on that side and that will shoot up.
    Last edited by KCguy; 2012-11-25 at 09:21 AM.

Deleted
    92 ^___^ need some RNG on drops in raids

10+ Year Old Account
    203, 206 on certain classes. dont have other 2 cloud serpents, and need to get glory of panda hero,as well as alani
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

/10 characters
    Intel i5 6600k - Gigabyte Z170X-UD3 - Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 @ 2400Mhz - Asus Strix GTX 1080 - Asus PG279Q - Samsung Evo 850 500GB SSD

Deleted
    116 mounts ay

The armory says I have 190 but I guess that's over my entire account including alliance. If the 150 mount achievement comes out does that count? Will my armory count give me the 150 mount achieve?

Deleted
    195 judging by my armory page,
    but I only have 135 on my main ingame, so I guess the answer's 135

Deleted
    105~ mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    156 on my monk, need all the MOP rep mount except the drakes and the 2 cheap yaks

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

I´m currently sitting on 177 without the serpent mounts from Jade forest. Not a big deal, I´m big hunter :P

Armory has me at 222. So that would include all mounts that I have ever obtained both horde and alliance.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    The statistic on my mage says 187 so far. But There are alot left that I could be in Pandaria. I guess I'll have around 200 if I get them all. But it is an expensive hobby to collect them

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    201 exactly.
    Could be around 260 or so if I played Alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    On the armory it has me pegged at 211, but on my alliance main, i've only got 168 or something.

I still need rare mounts such as Aeonaxx, Poseidus, the fishing turtle mount, Alani, Onyxian drake, Ashes of Al'ar, Invincible, Azure drake etc, and all the TCG ones.

I'm slowly doing up my pandaria rep, I still need all the cranes, the water strider, the Shado-pan tigers, amber scorpion, pretty much all of them except the lorewalkers, it's doable though.