Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Only 106 so far

I hate that they are making us pay 5 to 10k for a rep mount

I think I have 95 or 96 mounts. I still need a few more for the next achievement but I'm too lazy to put much time or money into it.

I'm at 173 on my main (ally warr) atm.

Btw: Anyone else didn't get their Jade kite mount from 150 achieve? :S
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillieB View Post
    Well the shadow-priest ain't a daffodil tooting snuggle bunny either. Besides this is the priest forum not gonna get much love for that line of reasoning here locky-loo - All your sha are belonging to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Roguezor View Post
    I'm at 173 on my main (ally warr) atm.

Btw: Anyone else didn't get their Jade kite mount from 150 achieve? :S
    Im on 183.

Did not get the kite either. Dont care that much though since kites probably is the worst mountmodel since Bronze Drake.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammethyst View Post
    I hate that they are making us pay 5 to 10k for a rep mount
    I too am kind of shocked at the prices of rep mounts this expansion. They've always been a few thousand even since the Cenarion Hippogryph, but the tiered pricing based on colors just seems so arbitrary to me. If it was like the Riding versus War Talbuks and an issue of armor, then I could understand it a bit more, but as-is it's just weird.
    Especially since I didn't even make much money while leveling this time around, whereas in all previous expansions I had made quite a few thousand just by hitting the level cap. I guess now that I'm maxed and will only be getting gold from the rest of the quests I have left to do for Pandarian Loremaster (which is pretty much at least half the continent, seriously good job on all the quests Blizz) I'll be making more gold that way, but I've never liked feeling like I'm working for my gold; I want it to just sort of come naturally along with however I choose to play. Sounds kind of lazy I guess but I've never been much of a serious gold farmer. :P

only 30ish i think but big blizzard bear and a glad mount

173 main 201 armory

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scunosi View Post
    I too am kind of shocked at the prices of rep mounts this expansion. They've always been a few thousand even since the Cenarion Hippogryph, but the tiered pricing based on colors just seems so arbitrary to me. If it was like the Riding versus War Talbuks and an issue of armor, then I could understand it a bit more, but as-is it's just weird.
    Yea I don't like it either. I go through all this work to get exalted with these people and then they ream me on the mount price. I've spent at least 20k on faction mounts this expansion. It's kinda ridiculous.

I have 102 mounts, but judging by this thread I guess that's not a lot? I've never really been a big mount guy. A lot of them are just too much trouble for a fugly mount I'm never going to ride. I get the ones I like and the ones that are easy to get, like if I get a rep to exalted I might as well grab thier mount(s), but you won't see me farming no 1% droprate mounts unless I really like their look.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    Yea I don't like it either. I go through all this work to get exalted with these people and then they ream me on the mount price. I've spent at least 20k on faction mounts this expansion. It's kinda ridiculous.

I have 102 mounts, but judging by this thread I guess that's not a lot? I've never really been a big mount guy. A lot of them are just too much trouble for a fugly mount I'm never going to ride. I get the ones I like and the ones that are easy to get, like if I get a rep to exalted I might as well grab thier mount(s), but you won't see me farming no 1% droprate mounts unless I really like their look.
    I could see their reasoning if they're maybe relating it to the issue of gold inflation? I would assume a lot of the truly hardcore mount collectors are also going to have lots of gold; they have to after all, to afford all the rep mounts and such. Maybe this is a way to target those who were ready to spend the cash anyway, and just squeezing a little extra out of them. After all, with the tiered pricing, technically everyone can get at least one mount per rep, if it's just the cheap one or even the just the most expensive due to it being your favorite color or something. To have all of them "just because" is really the mark of a collector, so they could just be milking an already wealthy demographic.
    I know the BMAH has some of the most rare mounts and that was the much-touted inflation killer, but I doubt they quit trying to combat it elsewhere at the same time.

And I've always done the mount farming thing (the ones from instances anyway, rare spawns are way too boring to wait for in my opinion) during downtime. No raids to do? No more need for dailies/rep? Next content patch a few months away? Farming instance drops is a great way to pass the time, and since some are only from Heroic modes (which can only be run once a day without randoming in, which is impossible at our level anyway) they can act like a new daily. Or at the very least a nice little training ground, since you only really hone your class skills when that's all you have to rely on. I know I used Stonecore soloing for that drake to try and relearn Bear tanking after they messed with it in Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Narbootz View Post
    Before this patch I had estimated my number to be around 135-140 (never officially sat down and counted). After the patch it says I have 152 mounts. So the question is did you find out you had more mounts than you thought? If so how many are you at now?
    Lol I total suck, only 30 mounts

216. Alliance side
    278 via armory. Needs more mounts.

Deleted
    Armory shows 217.

I don't have any MoP mounts yet, except for Jade Kite. Also missing almost all glory of whatever mounts. So I have lot of stuff to look forward to
    Last edited by mmocbeba583bd0; 2012-12-01 at 12:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the hell.. Why do I have only like 70!

might buy some of the mounts from the mop faction vendors for teh 150 achiev... or i might just use one of the engi rockets i can't sell :>

10+ Year Old Account
    215 Armory, 151 on my main.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    According to armory, 240 mounts. Only picked up one or two when they merged everything together: my main has been my main since I started playing - alts are second-class citizens at best.

139 atm, Will be more as am in the process of getting the mats and items for the JC mounts.

Armory: 195
    Main in game: 171

I do not have Netherdrakes, Yaks, Klaxxi Scorpion, Thundering August Serpent... I think that's it for purchasable/rep mounts. I have Alani so there's really no reason for me to spend 9k on the AC serpent... Yaks are ugly and I really didn't want to spend my life farming eggs especially now with CRZ.

10+ Year Old Account
    210 on my main. DK/Paladin/Warlock has 212, Armory shows me at 238. Should I actually get the mounts on an alliance, that could put me a bit over 260-280, depending on how far I would go for mounts that I would never see on my main.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.