please help me choose

g'day

i havnt played wow since mid cata i think, and with the new changes, id really appreciate your thoughts
    basically, i only have 1 85, a warrior, at first i was like.. its a challenging class, all the better it will feel to get glad
    tried, and tried.. well i suck.

so for mop, i dont want the most challenging, im just going to face the fact that i am forever bad

so, im thinking what i want to dps, but i want it to be harder to kill me than just kiting for 10 seconds

arena will be great, but id like to think about the gearing process aswell, getting owned in bgs because i dont have a pocket healer would be annoying

so any thoughts on the easiest class of MOP would be great, thanks heaps for reading the novel

10+ Year Old Account
    Classes are a mess atm, mages will always be the, 'easiest" though.

Once more players hit lv90, the overall picture will become more clear. My advice, stick with the class you enjoy and roll with the nerfs and buffs.

thanks for the advice, but i havnt liked warriors since wotlk

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors are very gear dependant, if you have the time to farm gear, you will break faces. Warriors are also very bound the the nerf/buff rollercoaster because of it.

If anything, I would try a monk. The new classes are always OP and they can do every role.

thanks, i wouldnt mind trying a monk, but im looking to start leveling up now rather than in 25 days

---------- Post added 2012-09-04 at 07:11 AM ----------

kindve at a tough decision here

i like the fact that dks can solo old content, they have self heals for pvp and in general are pretty strong

how are dks at catching people kiting them in pvp? is it as difficult as it is for a warrior?

the decision is, i already have a 70 mage

and youve said they are the easiest, so im in limbo