Deleted

WvWvW PvP: how to have gain max xp? how to have more fun?

So I've been in the WvWvW PvP to try and I've seen you can actually gain good xp, and I've read in chat that people was doing a lot of different things to help and win, but I don't have a clue about what is best to do for each goal.

What do you do when u join WvWvW PvP?
    What's the best way to farm xp?
    What's the best way to have fun around?, I don't even know what should I build and how to help my team.
    Is the dark room fun? has it good rewards?

Thanks.

---------- Post added 2012-09-03 at 02:23 PM ----------

So either my english is really poor or this has been answered so many times that ppl got bored to...well...bump.

Easiest way would be joining one the zergs and take a supply node. Kill an enemy supply ox in route. Guard your own to a castle. Take a castle and defeat the npc boss. All those will give you big event exp and coin in WvWvW. Without a zerg you won't get anything done that gives you event exp besides killing stragglers.

I gave up on exp in WvW. Just stick to PvE questing. WvW exp is hit or miss. Best thing to do is find out when your server's Asian guilds are playing and log in when they do. For some reason they work together far better than anyone else and actually take stuff. When the normal people are logged in everyone splits up into 4 groups, goes different directions, and nothing gets done.
    Last edited by Alilei32; 2012-09-03 at 04:41 PM.

There doesn't sem to be any trick to it; just roll with as large a zerg as possible from point of interest to point of interest.

If you don't have a well-directed zerg, or the enemies have a larger one, it's not worth the time to participate, at least for the purposes of gaining experience, because you simply won't be able to complete any objectives. Spent 15 minutes taking a keep last night and lost it in 2 when the much larger enemy zerg arrived. We killed none of them. Got 700 exp for it. Not very efficient.
    Last edited by Simulacrum; 2012-09-03 at 05:09 PM.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

10+ Year Old Account
    There's non-pvp objectives all over the map. Do not ignore them, if your goal is exp.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.