More eles or rangers?

Which do you guys think, in your experience, is more played at later levels: elementalists or rangers?

Why just the two? If anything Warriors are one of the highest used Professions.

If you want of just the two, Elementalists most likely.
    Last edited by Allanon the Mystic; 2012-09-03 at 03:20 PM.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Deleted
    I have seen more Elementalists from my perspective. Does it really matter which is more played? Play what you enjoy the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    Why just the two? If anything Warriors are one of the highest used Professions.
    Trying to decide between them lol

---------- Post added 2012-09-03 at 09:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vurtney View Post
    I have seen more Elementalists from my perspective. Does it really matter which is more played? Play what you enjoy the most.
    Sounds good! Thanks!

Deleted
    I've seen so many thieves. When there's a big event on they are like 30% thieves and there might be one other Necromancer that isn't me.

As for Eles and Rangers, I don't see them all that often but I have seen more elementalists than rangers.

Deleted
    I feel everyone I see is either a warrior or thief...

Has to be rangers. They are so easy to play its laughable. Just use shortbow and attack 1 + pet and you kill everything while questing. Sometimes I forget I have 2-5 attacks. Elementalist is the one of the hardest classes so theres going to be less of them. They are squishy and you have to master being able to switch through each element while in combat.

I see a lot of warriors and rangers..

Quote Originally Posted by Alilei32 View Post
    Elementalist is the one of the hardest classes so theres going to be less of them. They are squishy and you have to master being able to switch through each element while in combat.
    That is why I love my elementalsit, I see a lot of eles' that never change attunements, I get like though when I am being lazy, lol.

I see lots of rangers and a lot less of everything else. Warriors are probably the second most common. Mesmers are probably what I see the least of, but I'm only around level 30, so this may change.

every 8v8 match I join half the team are thieves so they have to be up there.
    Last edited by Alilei32; 2012-09-03 at 04:28 PM.

Deleted
    It all depends where you are. In the human areas, there are a ton of Thieves and Warriors, while in the Norn areas, there are Guardians everywhere.

And yeah, in sPvP there are also a shitton of Thieves and Warriors. Guess because it's simple to be effective with those. "Durr, charge, 10k blades, durr 8k damage", "durr, jump around the enemy, durr 12 stacks bleed, hide and let him die"
    Last edited by mmocc2f63cde0d; 2012-09-03 at 04:30 PM.

100 blades is ridiculously over rated. Im lucky if 2 of the strikes actually land. No one is retarded enough to stand there and eat the full channel.

Deleted
    I think it's Warriors > Rangers > eveything else

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alilei32 View Post
    100 blades is ridiculously over rated. Im lucky if 2 of the strikes actually land. No one is retarded enough to stand there and eat the full channel.
    You know that you have ways to immobilize or stun enemies, right?

And not everyone has a blink to get rid of immobilize, and if they do, just Eviscerate them for another lulzy amount of damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    You know that you have ways to immobilize or stun enemies, right?

And not everyone has a blink to get rid of immobilize, and if they do, just Eviscerate them for another lulzy amount of damage.
    you do realize they nerfed eviscerate so you don't leap anymore right?

@OP i've seen significantly more eles then i have rangers (granted rangers stick out more due to having a pet with them at all times), that being said, you'll probably see more good rangers then good eles because rangers don't have as high of a skill cap as ele (at least as far as i can see, and keep in mind i play ranger)
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.