blizzards lack of concern for low lvl pvp

why does it take so long to fix broekn stuff when its low lvl i know it not the main game but alot of players like me enjoy playing bgs as a break from leveling whers the fucking fun in being one shot in every bracket startuing from when palas get holy shock do u bloody job blizzard nerf it at least in the lower brackets

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razzapool View Post
    why does it take so long to fix broekn stuff when its low lvl i know it not the main game but alot of players like me enjoy playing bgs as a break from leveling whers the fucking fun in being one shot in every bracket startuing from when palas get holy shock do u bloody job blizzard nerf it at least in the lower brackets

dont expect blizz to do anything with low level pvp-hell they don't even fix 85/90 pvp.they could fix pvp and make wow even better,but people are still playing and paying.so why should blizz waste the time and $ to fix anything.

15+ Year Old Account
    this game isn't tuned for low level brackets, its tuned for end game lvl 85/90 and even that's abit meh.

i know lol i guess i just thought with something being so blantly broken that it 1 shotting every1 in bgs they might notice it guess it was to much to hope for

10+ Year Old Account
    i know lol i guess i just thought with something being so blantly broken that it 1 shotting every1 in bgs they might notice it guess it was to much to hope for
    They stated years ago that they don't care about balance in low level BG's. So either avoid them or deal with, it's unfortunate but that's all you can really do about it.

Deleted
    That glyph needs to be nerfed, the only thing nuking me on low lvl bg's is holy paladins holy shock... that's about it & holy pala does quite the dmg on 85 too.. so yeah

it does need to be nerfed but lets face it it wont be i mean how long did rogues have it 1 shotting everything in low lvls
    i know blizzard dont balance low bgs per say but this isnt a balance issue it is clearly broken that a holy pala does 8-9k dmg with a instant spell at lvl 61 and tops the dmg done lol

it does need to be nerfed but lets face it it wont be i mean how long did rogues have it 1 shotting everything in low lvls
    i know blizzard dont balance low bgs per say but this isnt a balance issue it is clearly broken that a holy pala does 8-9k dmg with a instant spell at lvl 61 and tops the dmg done lol
    ...yes. yes it is.

I hated rouges and hunters, but at least if I saw a rouge out in the open I could kill him. Getting 1-2 shotted by an unkillable healer just isn't right.

Priests aren't much better now...

New players had it bad before, now they will just uninstall if they are looking for a pvp game.

Deleted
    I just imagine new players in this game checking out low level PvP, I bet that alone as pushed a lot of potential customers from this game. Blizzard needs to at least try to address it.

Deleted
    Wouldnt be surprised if reviewers gave MoP 9/10+ total score. Big games will always get it cause they have the money.

This is how lvl 1-89 might be:

Join a BG. Get one shot by a healer.

Leave BG and quest. Notice that the other class is killing mobs way faster than you and that bothers you a bit. After getting bored, youll go to the next step:

Instancing. Nondps specs outdpsing you and kicking you out for being a "noob".

Browse the forum and see the whine threads.

People that have hope for Blizzard, or for whatever reason, will level up their characters to level 90 just to see that the next major patch will fix nothing (hey, why have hope when theres Ghostcrawler there to save you?), or reroll a new class, or, quit the game.

Me myself? Blizzard has proven they simply do not care about a few things, such as people with all their mains stranded in a totally dead server not wanting to pay 200 bucks just to be able to enjoy the game again. I dont care if they change in MoP, they had the whole CATA to do so.

I have NOT enjoyed low lvl. Its totally screwed up BAR. And both my horde and alliance servers i used to play in for years are totally dead. About 5 people in the major cities. Theres a big thread about it in EU forums, and look at the responses we get.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-09-04 at 08:07 AM.

If you got 2 h pallies at the lvl 10 bracket, both holy shock and 1 bang anyone. Kind of fun. It's low lvl brackets just have fun with it, plenty of time later to get your raid and gladiatorness.

cuz u got boom boom super 1 shot fucked in lvl 90 bg's aswell. it's called mage

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

Quote Originally Posted by Shekita View Post
    They stated years ago that they don't care about balance in low level BG's. So either avoid them or deal with, it's unfortunate but that's all you can really do about it.
    Id like to see the blue post on that, exactly here they say " We dont Care about balance in low levels BG's" Go find it, I dare you
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

erm your suppose to progress in the game not stay at the same level, this game is not designed for low levels so strop trying to play it like it is.. If you want a game that has a low level cap or something balanced at low levels then dont play wow simple.

Deleted
    The currently OP damage from Penance and Holy Shock will obviously be nerfed. Don't be ignorant, low level PvP today is far better than it was in 4.3. Also, you can ignore anything meathead says without worrying. His name very accurately tells you why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Domiku View Post
    erm your suppose to progress in the game not stay at the same level, this game is not designed for low levels so strop trying to play it like it is.. If you want a game that has a low level cap or something balanced at low levels then dont play wow simple.
    Lvl 80-84 siege.

Seriously. All im asking is for Blizzard to care, just.. a little.

Either Blizzard doesnt care or i honestly think the dog "i have no clue" is sadly the real thing.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-09-04 at 12:43 PM.

Deleted
    What blizzard said was its hard for them to balance low lvl without messing up later levels. They never said they diddnt care and it is something they try to factor in. Youve got to remember every change they make to the game has ripple effects that go further out. Take the rag mount drop fiasco. Nothing in firelands was touched in the latest patch but something caused the droprate on normal to go to 100%.

In the end they have finite resources which have to cover everything from basic game maintenance to developing new content. Theyve made the call to focus on something everyone who plays will eventually reach (end game content). Cause for every one person complaining that the low lvl pvp is imbalanced theres 50 people complaining that they are bored at endgame.

Dont get me wrong i love low lvl pvp as my lvl 39 warrior twink can attest but id much rather they fixed endgame then broke something else trying to balance lowbie pvp.

Deleted
    It's always the same thing with these topics. The game struggles to even be remotely balanced as is, I honestly don't want to think it what it would be like if Blizzard tried to balance low level BGs somehow.