Page 1 of 36
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account

[DOA] The SJWs have won.

http://nichegamer.com/2015/11/no-pla...ears-backlash/

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I told people this would happen.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

Did they though?

Game developers have been censoring themselves since NES in order to protect our delicate, western sensibilities.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! - Social conservatives
    THINK OF THE GENDER DYNAMICS!!! - Social liberals

Between those two groups, I wouldn't want to deal with us either.
    Last edited by RoninaThorstone; 2015-11-27 at 04:46 PM.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! - Social conservatives
    THINK OF THE GENDER DYNAMICS!!! - Social liberals
    Holier-than-thou self-appointed "moral guardians" are a cancer in society.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

Could be that, could be them testing the waters to see if a localization is financially viable by stirring some shit.

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Self-appointed "moral guardians" are a cancer in society.
    Yes. Tell me however, who exactly peddles that line of thought ? Morality I mean ?

A)SJWs ?
    B)Conservatives ?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Yes. Tell me however, who exactly peddles that line of thought ? Morality I mean ?

A)SJWs ?
    B)Conservatives ?
    I say this all the time but whether you go so far left or so far right it doesn't matter you are in the same place.

A)SJWs ?
    B)Conservatives ?
    Conservatives call it morality.
    Liberals call it ethics.

Both are used as a justification for censorship and a surveillance/police state.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next time try to make a more descriptive title with less cussing when creating a thread.

I think the DoA games are pretty over the top in regards to boob and butt physics. But then again I just don't buy them.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I think the DoA games are pretty over the top in regards to boob and butt physics. But then again I just don't buy them.
    But you should yell on tumblr how DoA objectifies women everyday even if you don't buy it!

At least Koei told the western audience to import their game and still play it.

Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    Conservatives call it morality.
    Liberals call it ethics.

Both are used as a justification for censorship and a surveillance/police state.
    The point is also that, if you compare to Europe, American society in general is much more puritan toward nudity. That's not a good or a bad thing, that's an American choice, but that's certainly not just because of Anita Sarkeesian.

(SFW example : Marvel published a few years ago French comics under a label-Ythaq, Geste of the Dragon Knights, Universal War for instance). Those are perfectly mainstream comics in France, even aimed at teens for Ythaq. Yet all of them feature unthinkable levels of nudity for American comics, with the female characters appearing at times completely naked and not conveniently censored by elements of the décor)

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    But then again I just don't buy them.
    ^ Free market solutions are the best solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    But you should yell on tumblr how DoA objectifies women everyday even if you don't buy it!

At least Koei told the western audience to import their game and still play it.
    Did people actually said that on Tumblr ? Or it's GG that says feminists said that ?

I'm not sure where I'll be able to see animated boobs if not in video games. Damn you SJWs, damn you.

This pervasive reverse sexism will fade away as soon as these people start acquiring a satisfying sexual life... or fail to attract a mate in order to pass on their nonsense.

Either way, in a few decades at the most, sanity will hopefully outlive this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Vaneesh View Post
    This pervasive reverse sexism will fade away as soon as these people start acquiring a satisfying sexual life... or fail to attract a mate in order to pass on their nonsense.

Either way, in a few decades at the most, sanity will hopefully outlive this stuff
    Oh yes, that one is never old : (Edited) SJWs are jealous of a ninja with purple hair wearing string bikinis.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2015-11-27 at 06:29 PM.

Oh yes, that one is never old : Anita Sarkeesian is jealous of a ninja with purple hair wearing string bikinis.
    Why do you keep bringing her up when responding to comments that don't even mention her?

Post above, the allusion about how SJW don't like that game because the women are prettier than them.

So import the game for $13 more then it would cost in the west. Their is a Hong Kong version with English subtitles and menus.

Them SJWs have done such an amazing job of stopping Senran Kagura coming to the west . Not that I'm a fan of the PC whiny bitch age of the internet, but if you're mad the game isn't coming west place the blame where it is. On the PUBLISHER. This game would not be rated AO, this game is not more fan servicey then other games released recently(check out the shit Xseed has been localizing lately).

The hilarious part about this is I doubt many SJWs even knew wtf this game was until Play Asia called them out on the manner.(which was a brilliant business move for them mind you)

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    It looks like it won't matter if it reaches the west or not.

Works on all systems sold worldwide.
    It looks like the Asia version will work everywhere regardless as well as support english, chinese and japanese. You just won't see it in stores, you can still easily get it online regardless.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!