Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

RIFT Guild Recuitment / Find a Friend Thread!

I've posted a new guild recruitment thread to accommodate the upcoming Storm Legion Expansion. This thread should be a bit tidier and easier to maintain at a mod level. Links to your guild post/message will be accessed from this first post so as your guild details change like officers or progression for example can be updated in your original post. Here's a link to the old recuitment thread if you need to cut & paste your guilds post to this thread.

To be listed in this NEW guild recruitment thread please post your guild details here as it will be linked to this thread and not the old one which will eventually fall off into oblivion.

The required minimum template for posting your guild for recruitment is as follows:

• Guild Name:
    • Server Name:
    • Website URL: (If applicable)
    • Guardian/Defiant (It will still apply for PVP servers):
    • Time Zone (US East, US West, EU):
    • Server type (PvP, PvE, RP):
    • Guild description of who you are and what you are looking for:
    (These details can be anything you want and can be updated in your original post)

Also adding that you can now use this thread to find friends across servers as well! If you're looking for fellow MMOC posters to chat/play with in-game, post your character(s) names and what server you're on.

North American Shards

US-PvE

Byriel

Deepwood
    <Ascent> | Post | Website |

Gnarlwood

Greenscale

Greybriar

Keenblade

Laethys

Millrush

Shatterbone

Silkweb

Threesprings

Wolfsbane

US-PvP

Briarcliff

Deepstrike

Seastone

<Elysium> | Post | Website |

US-PvE RP

Faeblight

European Shards

EU-PvE

Blightweald (English)
    <Forsaken> | Post | Website |

Brisesol (French)

Brutmutter (German)

Brutwacht (German)

Icewatch (English)

EU-PvP

Bloodiron (English)

Phynnious (French)

Trübkopf (German)

EU-PvE RP

Akala (German)

Argent (English)
    Last edited by Azuri; 2013-01-21 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Added Guild

I am no longer a part of this guild, I think they are still going to stick around but I know leadership has changed and they are contemplating moving servers. Either way, I am not one to talk for them anymore.

Id love to find more people on Deepwood My characters name is Selium, hes a level 50 cleric.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this and if not feel free to move it. I just didn't want to start a new one if this is where it goes.

I'm thinking of returning *again* to Rift but I really don't want to get in the same boat as the last two times I quit where I couldn't find a guild that I really wanted to keep playing with. I am looking for a US group that raids casually but no earlier than 8:30 or 9PM CST and doesn't mind teaching someone the ropes as well as have other things going on throughout the week. I have a Defiant warrior and a Guardian Cleric both of which I'll have to completely relearn depending on which one I decide to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodaway View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this and if not feel free to move it. I just didn't want to start a new one if this is where it goes.

I'm thinking of returning *again* to Rift but I really don't want to get in the same boat as the last two times I quit where I couldn't find a guild that I really wanted to keep playing with. I am looking for a US group that raids casually but no earlier than 8:30 or 9PM CST and doesn't mind teaching someone the ropes as well as have other things going on throughout the week. I have a Defiant warrior and a Guardian Cleric both of which I'll have to completely relearn depending on which one I decide to play.
    Have you tried the guild finder? It's got many filter selections to choose from to narrow down your interests.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Have you tried the guild finder? It's got many filter selections to choose from to narrow down your interests.

Is the guild finder for the shard you are currently on only?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackZero View Post
    Is the guild finder for the shard you are currently on only?
    Yeah pretty sure shard only there is a thread called the travel hub or something like that on the main site forums for cross shard recruitment too.

If you feel like yelling at me in game.

Finnett (Cleric) or Mygirea (Mage) on Faeblight

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got around to giving Rift a second go, and I'm really enjoying the Medical Tactician purpose so far! Then again, I'm only lv16, so stuff may change :P

Anyway, Shizansa on Blightweald EU (guardian) could use an in-game aquaintance
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    Seatiin on Blightweald EU, If anyone every wants to find me :>

Antipathy on Blightweald EU, Always game for making new virtual pals
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

Deleted
    Seeing as nobody seems to be listing rift guilds anymore, I thought i'd go first and hopefully spark some interest in others to do the same.

Guild Name: Desolatum

Server Name:Icewatch EU

Website URL: Desolatum.enjin.com

Guardian/Defiant (It will still apply for PVP servers): Both ofcourse

Time Zone (US East, US West, EU):GMT +1, all raid times to be server times

Server type (PvP, PvE, RP): PvE

Guild description of who you are and what you are looking for: Desolatum (formerly known as Forsaken) has been an active guild on Blightweald since April 2011, recently giving our guild a face-lift to accommodate Storm Legion which recently involved a server move to Icewatch and a name change. We prioritise new and returning players and help them get to the level of raiding, aside from that we have a fantastic social side which allows us to cater for casual/social players. We currently have members working through experts and hope to start raiding within the next 2 weeks. We run our guild in a way that allows players with families and awkward work hours to still benefit from the fantastic content on offer. We focus on helping new players as much as possible but without physically spoon feeding them, one great example is that we run our own Youtube channel where we have guild video's of expert boss kills. We feel this is better than some random videos, it shows them how we do experts and will make things slightly easier when they reach the level to join us.

We enforce a minimum age of 18yrs and our atmosphere is calm and 100% without drama, if you feel that we may be something that would interest you then please head to our website. Alternatively you can leave me a PM here or on the website itself (Known as Suku on website).
    Last edited by mmoce9e2c158f6; 2013-01-24 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Guild Added

Guild Name: <Ascent>
    Server Name: Deepwood-US
    Website URL: http://ascentrift.guildlaunch.com/
    Guardian/Defiant: Both
    Time Zone (US East, US West, EU): Server Time is PST and we base times on that, however we have a lot of EST Players.
    Guild description of who you are and what you are looking for:
    We are a "Hardcore" Raiding guild that is building our 20m Raid group. We are looking for players that can consistently show up for raids on time ready to go. We require more than just the 420 Hit/Focus rating and want you to have your 4-pc Expert gear bonus and Synergy Crystal as this show you put forth time and effort before jumping into raiding. We raid Fri/Sat/Sun/Tue 7-10PM Server Time.

You may contact myself(Lathais), Slikey or Kaykaytre in game if you have any questions or would like an invite.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've added the recent guild submissions up to here. I'll go back and add the "friends" names at some point since we can now cross shard dungeon/pvp/raid/dungeon/dimension etc etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittea View Post
    Seeing as nobody seems to be listing rift guilds anymore, I thought i'd go first and hopefully spark some interest in others to do the same.

Guild Name:Forsaken

Server Name:Blightweald EU

Website URL: forsakeneu.enjin.com

Guardian/Defiant (It will still apply for PVP servers): Both ofcourse

Time Zone (US East, US West, EU):GMT +1, all raid times to be server times

Guild description of who you are and what you are looking for: Forsaken has been an active guild on Blightweald since April 2011, recently giving our guild a face-lift to accommodate Storm Legion. We prioritise new and returning players and help them get to the level of raiding, aside from that we have a fantastic social side which allows us to cater for casual/social players. We currently have members working through experts and hope to start raiding within the next 2 weeks. We run our guild in a way that allows players with families and awkward work hours to still benefit from the fantastic content on offer. We focus on helping new players as much as possible but without physically spoon feeding them, one great example is that we run our own Youtube channel where we have guild video's of expert boss kills. We feel this is better than some random videos, it shows them how we do experts and will make things slightly easier when they reach the level to join us.

We enforce a minimum age of 18yrs and our atmosphere is calm and 100% without drama, if you feel that we may be something that would interest you then please head to our website. Alternatively you can leave me a PM here or on the website itself (Known as Suku on website).
    We have now moved to Icewatch under the name Desolatum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittea View Post
    We have now moved to Icewatch under the name Desolatum.
    Please update your original post with these any other details (like URL if it changed) since I'll be linking to that post in the OP.

Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Please update your original post with these any other details (like URL if it changed) since I'll be linking to that post in the OP.

Thanks!
    Relevant info. changes updated.

Deleted
    Guild Name: Bloody Kisses
    Server Name: Icewatch
    Website URL: http://bloodykisses.guildlaunch.com/...php?gid=293179
    Guardian/Defiant: Mixed
    Time Zone: GMT
    Server type: PVE
    Guild description:
    Bloody Kisses are a relatively new guild now recruiting for raiders to bolster our fledgling core raid team.

We are accepting any class, but more clerics and warriors would be very nice too Another mainspec tank is needed alongside capable tank and raid healers. We also would prefer if you have at least one offspec role to make raid composition flow smoothly.

Our philosophy is that you can progress in the game and see all endgame content without any of the strict attendance requirements or elitist attitudes. We realise that people have commitments outside of the game, so real life and fun comes first. That doesn't mean we aren't focused in the raid environment however, as we expect everyone to play their "A" game when it comes to challenging group content.

The guild was formed by pre-Storm Legion raiders who have over 2 years experience within the game, so any newcomers who have questions about roles, builds etc. will be cheerfully answered to the best of our abilities. Raider rank is given to people who have the necessary gear requirements and who sign up for raid content via the guildsite, otherwise you will maintain recruit/member status if you choose to be a social member.

We do not enforce an attendance policy, but expect you to sign up for the event that you are interested in via our website in advance.
    Last edited by mmoc383018dc8a; 2013-03-11 at 01:19 AM.

Deleted
    The Hundred Words - Argent - EU
    PvE-RP
    Cross-Faction Membership

Hello hello, we're a newish guild on Argent, still hiccuping up alts among the member base. We focus on PvE and RP - we'd like to take up raiding once we have the numbers, currently some of us are raid ready, and the levellers among us we are quite happy to give a leg up along the way. We have several long term players within the guild so tactics and mechanics are not a surprise.

For more information, feel free to contact Kedeviss or Haldak in game. There's a lot more to us, but I'll spare your eyes a wall of text.

Guild Name: Coriolis
    Server Name: Laethys
    Website URL: http://coriolisguild.enjin.com/
    Guardian/Defiant: Mixed
    Time Zone: AEST
    Server type: PVE
    Guild description: Coriolis is the #1 Oceanic raiding guild in Rift. We're a pretty mixed group of Australians, Kiwis and Americans who always have a bit of banter but get things done. We're always on the lookout for good players that can help improve our guild performance.

We currently raid Monday-Thursday from 12:30am-3:30am Server Time, which if you live on the East Coast of Australia is 6:30-9:30pm Tuesday-Friday.

Speak to Hikos, Gatto or Popeorgod on NA-Laethys