Thread: Barrel of Fish?

Deleted

Barrel of Fish?

I have seen a few people fishing with a barrel of fish next to them. Yet the only barrel of fish I can find on wowhead is that given as a daily reward. This barrel of fish is just a temporary container that disappears once opened.

What is the barrel of fish I see people with when they're fishing?

If you mean in SW, the barrels are there by NPCs for one of the dailies where you can either steal a fish from the barrel, which sparkles while you are on the quest, or fish from the canal for them. Many, including me, stand next to a barrel so if it respawns I can click it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    If you mean in SW, the barrels are there by NPCs for one of the dailies where you can either steal a fish from the barrel, which sparkles while you are on the quest, or fish from the canal for them. Many, including me, stand next to a barrel so if it respawns I can click it.
    Ahh, that explains it. It was indeed in SW.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    He beat me to the punch lol