Does Race Limit Your Achievements?

I know that many of the "Hero" Achievements revolve around storyline. Will not playing certain races limit which achievements you can get? For example, if I chose to never make a Charr character, would there be any achievements I wouldn't be able to unlock?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jfineblue View Post
    I know that many of the "Hero" Achievements revolve around storyline. Will not playing certain races limit which achievements you can get? For example, if I chose to never make a Charr character, would there be any achievements I wouldn't be able to unlock?

Thanks.
    Only ones I can think of that might plausibly not be achievable without playing at least 4 alts (one of each race your "main" isn't) is the achievement for buying race specific gear, other then that no. But since achievements are account wide its not like your missing out on the Azura gear achievement for rolling a Charr, it just means you will need an Azura alt to get it if your main is Charr (well I did those races backwards since your example was to never make a Charr but anyways).

So if for some reason your anti Charr but play the other 4 races there is only one single achievement you wouldn't be able to get, other then that nope.