10+ Year Old Account

People still want green fire right?

I know it's "this thread again"

But I just want to know I'm not alone.

Not I, I like my red fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heck yeah I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

what about blue fire? or even black fire!

10+ Year Old Account
    how about RAINBOW FIRE! i dont play a warlock but it would be badass if they had green fire.
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!!1!1 wheres my codex of xerrath?????

Never wanted it.

Choices are nice to has. Blizzard already discussed this though and it is to hard to code.

I wouldn't mind it, aye.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Choices are nice to has. Blizzard already discussed this though and it is to hard to code.
    I don't believe that for a second.

I want green fire, but according to Blizz, "the technology just isn't there yet".

I mean: It's 2012, not 2212, displaying green fire is still amazingly futuristic Sci Fi alien tech to mankind !

I never asked for this.

wtb pink harvest life it would be super pretty!

15+ Year Old Account
    This is probably the phoniest lie they put out yet. I don't know how the game code looks like, but it can't be much more complicated than this:
    1. Make a copy of the already existing red/orange spell effects.
    2. Adjust the colors
    3. Make a green fire glyph
    4. Make it so, that when a player has the glyph, the green fire animation is chosen instead.
    5. Profit.
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet

The code was finished in the last few hours of Mists, actually. (see test spell Codex of Xerrath) However, we want to do something a little more rewarding than just give it away as a glyph.
    Last edited by Xelnath; 2012-09-04 at 06:03 AM.

blue green like napalm
    jup plx or felflame green

well i kinda guess it's a bit harder to code then that. easyest way would be a new spellid but then someone forgett to add it on the right places and it bugs around
    whenever someone works, he makes mistakes.

edit uuuu cool, how about super badass shitlong class quest? miss those since classic. here go around the world to get a buring powny .. hmmkay !
    Last edited by darkminaz; 2012-09-04 at 06:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    YES.

/10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
    The code was finished in the last few hours of Mists, actually. (see test spell Codex of Xerrath) However, we want to do something a little more rewarding than just give it away as a glyph.
    plix, let this come before 25th sept, just throw the glyph and BOOM. get rid of class quests (remember cata)

I don't want green fire, I like my orange fire. If anything I'd like a codex that turns Chaos Bolt into a fiery bolt, I still feel it's weird to set myself on orange fire while gaining embers to then cast a green dragon-face like spell that deals grey (shadow) damage :S. But of course, that's just my opinion.

That said, as long as I can keep my orange fire, I don't mind green fire.

...Blizzard already discussed this though and it is to hard to code.
    I could swear that they went back on that, and instead said they wanted green fire to feel important / earned rather than a glyph you plug in.

Also, the only logical fire colours for this scenario are Green (Fel-tainted fire), and purple (Shadowflame). Pink would be more kiltered for the Spellfire (Or whatever Arcane / Fire is called now) "school".