Stunlock equivalent: Knockdown lock

Anyone else encounter PVE situations where if you get knocked down once you either spend your time that way until you die or run away?

No, I dodge. I've yet to see a knockdown in pve, either open or dungeon, that wasn't telegraphed.

even if it happens once, next time just get a stun breaker in your build and you're good to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's when the potion S (iirc) comes into play.

Quote Originally Posted by sacrypheyes View Post
    even if it happens once, next time just get a stun breaker in your build and you're good to go.
    Yup, pretty much this. Again, knockdowns are pretty much always telegraphed in one way or another, it's not so much a random thing. But to deal with them assuming you screwed up your dodge (or had no endurance without a block mechanic up)... Stun breakers, or Stability will prevent/remove a knockdown from you. If it becomes a problem, adjust your utility spells and continue on.

Just like when Conditions are a problem, you bring condition removal and carry on. This is part of how Guild Wars is meant to be played.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    If you don't have an ability on your bar that counters some of the CC available in game.. well.. that just silly. I'm not even going to try to describe how even more silly is to get yourself "locked in knock-down".

Every profession has few utility skills that remedy CC effects and that's even without counting the skills which remove conditions. Also most professions have an ability that helps your whole team getting rid off any conditions or stuns. "Stability" is your friend. If you don't have at least one person in your group with that buff - well.. what can I say...

It's cliché, but srsly.. l2p

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I only get knocked down once per mob type that has one. After I've seen it once I never get hit again.

This aint WoW. You need to start dodging stuff. Go play some sPvP/WvWvW... A bit of that should up your dodge-skills considerably :P