1998 Zelda necklace, from a limited edition game?

Not sure if this is the right area for this thread. I apologize if it is.

Searching through various storage containers I have to find a few things before I move out and I found a 1998 Nintendo necklace with a etched image of Link on one side, and the Triforce on the other. I can't seem to find any information about it anywhere, or even any pictures of it, or where it came from, or if it was from some sort of special edition version of one of the Zelda games.

I'd totally wear that

Could be worth a lot of money to a collector, might want to keep researching it.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

how much u want

I found a Lunar 2: Eternal Blue necklace as well ,but I know where it was from. It's this one with Link on it I'm having the most trouble with.

But yeah, I'm going to be wearing it now that I have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkuri View Post
    I found a Lunar 2: Eternal Blue necklace as well ,but I know where it was from. It's this one with Link on it I'm having the most trouble with.

But yeah, I'm going to be wearing it now that I have it.
    Mind if you could take a pic of that lunar 2 necklace also? would love to see it!

sorry none related to your question =/.

My google-fu is weak, I was unable to find anything related to this totally awesome necklace.

Deleted
    I was unable to find anything too. Nothing on eBay, Google (w/o a thorough search) or even any Zelda sites.

Does it feel "cheap"? If so it might have been a promotional item from a magazine or something. I have a few pieces of Jewelry. None are
    expensive or have any significant worth however.

Quote Originally Posted by Desparatus View Post
    Does it feel "cheap"? If so it might have been a promotional item from a magazine or something.
    It's about 5/10ths or 6/10ths of a cm thick. It's not easy to bend. Doesn't feel like aluminium. Don't have scale to weight something like this. It's slightly heavier than my house key without the ring or chain.

And here Aruhen. Not my photo, but it's this. It's from the Lunar 2 Complete edition.

Last edited by Arkuri; 2012-09-04 at 05:56 AM.

Deleted
    Where are you from?

Looks more like a keyring, might get more luck looking for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Poodles View Post
    Looks more like a keyring, might get more luck looking for that.
    I put it on a keyring. The string it was on, was really dated and unthreading itself.

---------- Post added 2012-09-03 at 11:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Where are you from?
    US. The date on it, 1998, was living in Seattle at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkuri View Post
    It's about 5/10ths or 6/10ths of a cm thick. It's not easy to bend. Doesn't feel like aluminium. Don't have scale to weight something like this. It's slightly heavier than my house key without the ring or chain.

And here Aruhen. Not my photo, but it's this. It's from the Lunar 2 Complete edition.

*le sigh* Working Designs really knew how to put out a Collector's Edition. They raised the bar with theirs. I still have mine too. The only thing I was really disappointed with in the Lunar 2 one, was the fact the map looked like it was taken from the Sega CD game instead of the new one. Also they had Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete's map on cheesecloth! Not this one though.

Lucia's Pendant had a pretty decent weight to it. Not bad for $69.99 for the whole game. :P

OOOOH! You had a first run print and a later print of the game discs! Now I'm jealous. :P For those who don't know, Working Designs would usually make multiple disc arts for their games. Well, I know they did for Lunar 1 on the Sega CD and both of them on the PSX (PS1)
    Last edited by lagmoose; 2012-09-04 at 06:19 AM.

The necklace above is a special edition keyring it is not a necklace as such no information on a necklace of said specs exist. However you will find 6~ different keyrings from the mobile games.

Deleted
    how much u want?