Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    You need to run around more. Talk to npcs, some have events just waiting to be started. Also just explore. This is a major point of GW2, explore and don't focus on level or something, just explore and do whatever pops in your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    The xp is downscaled massively if you go do a lvl 10 zone with a 40+ character for example. Tried it myself.
    This is true, but u also will complete those zones faster than if you were on the same lvl as the zone (You deal way more dmg, even downscaled as you would do at that lvl)

The only Problem I and others had was the start. I was often too low for the zone. But when I had a fair amount of spells, I went into WvW and that problem was gone . At the latest, when you start crafting you should never have that problem again

Past lvl 15 I've never run into this problem:

in short:

-craft
    -WvW
    -do other zone's of the same xp-range
    -complete each map (gives huge reward's, sometimes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet View Post
    This is true, but u also will complete those zones faster than if you were on the same lvl as the zone (You deal way more dmg, even downscaled as you would do at that lvl)

The only Problem I and others had was the start. I was often too low for the zone. But when I had a fair amount of spells, I went into WvW and that problem was gone . At the latest, when you start crafting you should never have that problem again

Past lvl 15 I've never run into this problem:

in short:

-craft
    -WvW
    -do other zone's of the same xp-range
    -complete each map (gives huge reward's, sometimes
    I would remove WvW from this list - if you visit other maps you will NOT get behind in levels. Completing a map is a very fast and nice boost of the XP too. Not even mentioning crafting as it should be nerfed cause for 2g worth of mats you can get 20 to even 40 lvls :P. I've leveled "normally" till 20 (while gathering everything I could) then just hit the town to craft and got to 48lvl without spending any gold. I could get to 60 easily but the AH was down (as usual >_>).

It's just bit different in GW2 as you actually have to think for yourself which may appear challenging for people who got used to a different system.
    Last edited by mmoc934f237893; 2012-09-04 at 11:06 AM.