Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Asus F5N 9 Cell Battery problem

I'm getting ready to order my Asus F5N, waiting for the screen issue to be sorted out, hoping to hear that the Samsung has been dropped in favour of the LG. batterietutti.com/asus-f5n.html
    On my current laptop, an Asus F5N I have the 2nd modular bay battery to give me extra uptime when on the move. As the 1530 doesn't have this option I've been thinking about the 9 cell battery. Now in all the places I might be when I buy it, the UK, India or Singapore a 9 cell costs an extra 100 pounds (200 US$) over the 6 cell. This seems a lot extra to pay for an unknown quantity of extra uptime, I don't think I should assume I get a straight 50% more. buonabatteria.com/asus-f5n.html

10+ Year Old Account
    The two links you made show the same battery. Is that the 6 cell or the 9 cell? I assume its the 6, considering they're both like $60. I'm not exactly sure why you linked random stuff, and put it in your profile location too.

Can you give a link for the 9 cell?

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    The two links you made show the same battery. Is that the 6 cell or the 9 cell? I assume its the 6, considering they're both like $60. I'm not exactly sure why you linked random stuff, and put it in your profile location too

Can you give a link for the 9 cell?
    I have buy in amazon it $74