Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    I really hope they dont show it. WoW fanboys are dragging every game down with their pubescent hatred for anything new.

Posting ANYTHING like that only encourages them more, just like old republic.
    I wouldn't worry about it, without China blizzard would only have 4.2 million subs. Still a large number compared to other MMOs but it does narrow the gap by a lot. Also I expect MoP to bleed a lot more subs over the course of the expansion, not because of any other games but because it's lost it purpose and journey.

The dev responsible for putting journey into wow is now dev lead for project titan, Jeff Kaplan. That will be the next time I pay for a blizzard sub again but for all we know it could be B2P with a cash shop.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamCast View Post
    The dev responsible for putting journey into wow is now dev lead for project titan, Jeff Kaplan. That will be the next time I pay for a blizzard sub again but for all we know it could be B2P with a cash shop.
    Rumour has it WoW's next MMO, Titan, is a joint effort with Bungie. Guess who recently left ArenaNet to join Bungie? Kekai Kotaki. Rumour has it.

10+ Year Old Account
    A solid amount...
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Quote Originally Posted by nighties View Post
    Rumour has it WoW's next MMO, Titan, is a joint effort with Bungie. Guess who recently left ArenaNet to join Bungie? Kekai Kotaki. Rumour has it.
    Bungie is not involved in Titan.

It's said that Blizzard might be working with Bungie on Bungie's new MMO project, "Destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Soratrox View Post
    Bungie is not involved in Titan.

It's said that Blizzard might be working with Bungie on Bungie's new MMO project, "Destiny".
    Ah, that's a shame. It was a nice dream