Deleted

Epic Fake Smithsonian ads make History come alive

Two design artists came up with “Historically Hardcore” Ads a lovingly crafted series of ads for the Smithsonian that one-up the exploits of modern-day rockers and rappers with tales of historic figures, well, being hardcore

The Ads are here: Link

Interestingly the smithsonian hates them and says it ruins their brand reputation^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Those are pretty great. I can see why the Smithsonian wouldn't like them though since they don't exactly fit with their image.

Deleted
    But why keep an image directed at people how already like going their? You need to get some new crowds in who wouldn´t consider a visit as a good opportunity to spend your past time. except in the UK where museums are free to visit

The smithsoanians are all free to visit also.

Still need people to go there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

10+ Year Old Account
    Those definitely made me laugh

Image or no image, they should use those. Just call it "appealing to a new demographic".
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

lol....50 cent ain't got shit on Teddy Roosevelt!