Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, they definitely play I saw a bunch in the beta and have seen quite a few since launch.

4:55 "PvP is really, really cool. I get to die a lot 'cause I'm not very good."
    Rofl <3
    Valar morghulis

I think it's awesome! I wonder if Gaile Gray is playing GW2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Have you ever seen a GM cheating in an MMORPG? I never have. Not in a way to be insta max lvl and gain awesome gear atleast.

Your view on GM's is wrong I think...they play any game just like any other normal gamer does.

Back in vanilla when i was on the PTR before they had battlegrounds testing AV there was a GM using finger of death on everyone which did 99,999 dmg which was alot back then and killed everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    For all we know, it might be required to play openly to hold them accountable. I'm sure they aren't worried about anything crazy, because they seem to have their act very much together. It's good business to openly display that you have nothing to hide, even inside your own game world.
    I agree, I feel its awesome of them to mark themselves this way. One it is a mark of accountability and two it shows a willingness to openly interact with their player base and I find that very appealing. I for one however, would not want to be one of them as I can only imagine the stupid amounts of spam they get from players.

I find it interesting that they play with an icon that shows they are from the Developer team. I'd think they'd want to remain anonymous to avoid potential harassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Underwolf View Post
    I find it interesting that they play with an icon that shows they are from the Developer team. I'd think they'd want to remain anonymous to avoid potential harassment.
    I am sure they could change their name whenever they want to .....OR if their pissed off at you they could make you feel dumb for picking on someone that could insta ban your account lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Underwolf View Post
    Well, if I was sitting with the ban hammer at my disposal, I'd imagine the last thing someone would want to do would be harass me.

Quote Originally Posted by romara View Post
    Well, if I was sitting with the ban hammer at my disposal, I'd imagine the last thing someone would want to do would be harass me.
    Not everyone thinks things through

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.