Do you think he should be banned for that?

I found it very idiotic people could be banned over things like that a few days ago. I thik it is good to have areas of undiscovered things like that in an mmo, giving you little edges, and I would be shocked if this guy take a ban for this.
    So imo he does not deserves any ban, what do you gives think?

10+ Year Old Account
    This has been covered pretty heavily in another thread. I'd suggest taking a look as there are tons of conflicting opinions.

Deleted
    We already have a ban discussion thread, he wasn't banned for that video afaik, and he was banned for broadcasting an exploit to a bunch of people, which is against the company policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    We already have a ban discussion thread, he wasn't banned for that video afaik, and he was banned for broadcasting an exploit to a bunch of people, which is against the company policy.
    then he should be banned as he is advertising a new one (?)

We've already got a big discussion about bans going on (as aikoyamamato linked), and we've had that video linked about 12986981234 times. Closing this down since we don't need yet another thread about how someone who should have known they were abusing a pricing error got upset that they got in trouble for it.