Deleted

Perfomance on a i5 3570k + Radeon HD 7870.

Hi guys, how good am I able to run this game with this setup?
    I cannot put everything on max cause it will lag me 30-40 FPS.

I'm OCing the processor to 4,5 ghz on a Asus p8z77 ( I'm using the program inside the CD called AI SUITE 2, is it good )
    I got a Corsair 8GB DDR3-1600 but it is running at 1330 or even lower, why that shit?

Thank you

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ormance-thread

And realistically that setup should be good enough to run at max, though you might need a new driver drop to do so. As for your ram issue, a lot of memory will run at 1333 by default but can easily be changed in the bios.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

You should be able run it pretty well even maybe all max depends on the resolution and other stuff. With overclocking I would recommend manually doing it inside the bios, that program could be good but I would rather have full control and what not, also sometimes motherboards default the ram to a lower speed so you'll have to manually set it in the bios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post

He is a god, and should not have to associate with lower class citizens, for his valor points, I mean thats ALL he could be there for, he obviously doesnt need gear, so blizzard should just credit his account with 500 VP a week, for his troubles

Deleted
    I got a i5 3570k and ASUS P8Z77-V LE,
    I dont know how to OC, can you please explain it to me?
    I heard I have to set the multipler to 45 and the Voltage to 1,35v, right?

As Rhandric pointed out, we have a thread for hardware related discussions already, so please keep questions/comments there : )