Deleted

Rogues and SPriests for RBGs

Hey guys!

I started playing WoW on official servers in patch 4.1 Im a quick learner and i managed to reach 2k rating in RBGs on my rogue, but I also play spriest. So my question to you is do you still think rogues will be mandatory for Rbgs with the current nerfs to Smoke bomb and the overall nerfs to control and damage?

Also I can't see any reason to bring a spriest to an RBG instead of a warlock. I mean what does shadow have to put up against instant fears with 10sec cd and portals across the map?

Rogues will most def still be mandatory. Stealth classes will always prove worthwhile strategy-wise in tower defense or whatever AB/gilneas type setups.

As for Spriests vs Locks. I doubt any dps will "push locks off the tables" in caster rbg setups but Void Shift is outstanding for CTF maps like wsg/twins peak and mass dispells coming from a DPS is very strong to soft counter all of the fire mages' combustions. With that said, with the glyph of UA being so strong and the way the new defensive dispells work, there are no reason not to stack both for dot cleaves. The sustained damage of shadow priests sky rocketed with the removal of ramp up and the new mastery and their burst (DP) is very solid for FC kills.

Last but not least, void tendrils could allow for a full bomb even assuming the tank trinkets the kidney. At least vs warrior tanks.

So anyway, it is hard to tell how the melee cleave/dot cleave/balanced rbg comps relative strength will have shifted until mop goes live but I do expect shadow priests to have sightly improved representation