Thread: Support ticket

Deleted

Support ticket

So how long have you been waiting for Anet to answer your support ticket. i just want to know that im not the only one that been waiting and cant play for 3 days.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ive had a ticket answered in 3 days, my second has been on hold now for around 6-7 days..

I had mine answered in less than 12 hours.

I made the mistake of submitting a two part question... they answered the obvious one with a canned response in ~16 hours and ignored the second.

I submitted a second one asking just the second part of my first ticket... going on 5 days now. They must have different tiers of people looking at them, and elevate it if they can't give you the canned response. TBH I figured they just ignored my question at this point since they didn't have an answer, but maybe they're just that overloaded.

Over 3 days... I bought Digital Deluxe and got everything unlocked EXCEPT my Mistfire Wolf. I mean it's a crap skill but I still want it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Artorias View Post
    Over 3 days... I bought Digital Deluxe and got everything unlocked EXCEPT my Mistfire Wolf. I mean it's a crap skill but I still want it!!
    I would like to emphasize crap. It's like a crappy version of Hounds of Balthazar, which itself is just a crappy version of thieves guild.