Fantasy Football: Post your teams and reviews

Lets get a fantasy football thread going! Post up your starting team and bench, next poster makes recommendation on who to sit and play and why. Purpose of this thread is to get our best foot forward Week 1.

For me I can really use some advice on my WR3 Denarius Moore and my Flex W/R/T

RB: Ray Rice
    RB: Darren Sproles
    WR: Wes Welker
    WR: Larry Fitzgerald
    WR: Denarius Moore ??? How is Palmer looking?
    TE: Fred Davis
    W/R/T: Rashad Jennings (RB) ??? likely to be #1 RB start for Week 1
    QB: Eli Manning

BN: Santonio Holmes (WR) -- produced decent last year but who will throw to him?
    BN: Mario Manningham (WR) -- #2 for a stacked offense, will he play?
    BN: Austin Collie (WR) -- Passed concussion tests, Luck needs targets
    BN: Mike Tolbert (RB) -- Going from backup SD RB to #1 RB at Panthers and under same coaches
    BN: Isaiah Pead (RB) -- hot rookie slated for #2 spot on Steelers

15+ Year Old Account
    Conscipt is running an mmo-champ one. The signup is stickied at the top of this forum, although I think they're full.

There is also another one here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ootball-League

Good luck!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Conscipt is running an mmo-champ one. The signup is stickied at the top of this forum, although I think they're full.

There is also another one here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ootball-League

Good luck!
    Ya the MMO-C league filled and drafted already.

Anywho, my three teams:
    http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/636120/10
    http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/658314/8
    http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/800808/1

Excited about pretty much every player on each of my teams. I am pretty terrified of injury concerns with Charles and Peterson but I got both of them at great value in the drafts for their production level and I have guys I feel are going to provide real solid spot production when I need them with Green, Hillis, Tate, and Ridley on various teams. I'm banking on Titus Young having a huge year this year. He should easily lock down the WR2 spot in Detroit, one of the best passing teams in the league. I'm keeping an eye on Broyles though as he has serious potential if he looks anywhere close to the level he looked in college.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might want to get your players matched up with the right teams. Pead is in St. Louis, not Pittsburgh. And with DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart in Carolina I would hardly call Tolbert a #1 RB, especially since they have him listed as a full back on their depth chart. Just my two cents, I'd start jennings this week since I doubt MJD will see much time in game 1. And Palmer looks like Palmer, but your other WR options are meh at best so Moore has the most upside.

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ripcurlksm View Post
    Lets get a fantasy football thread going! Post up your starting team and bench, next poster makes recommendation on who to sit and play and why. Purpose of this thread is to get our best foot forward Week 1.

For me I can really use some advice on my WR3 Denarius Moore and my Flex W/R/T
    On your team, Palmer has looked pretty awful in the preseason but Moore is probably still a safe WR3 play until San Fran, the Jets, and the Colts establish their offensive identity so you know the value of your bench guys. Jennings is good for at least one start with MJD being a third down back this week. He looked great in the preseason so I wouldn't be surprised to see him put up decent numbers if they don't just feed the ball to MJD on every play like last year. No clue how much of the ball Tolbert is going to see and even so he will still be splitting carries with the other two backs and Newton which makes them all pretty unattractive as RBs. Pead is behind Jackson who gets a ton of carries in St Louis and plays every down. His value depends on how much they take the ball from Jackson for the first time ever or if Jackson gets hurt.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Snips

Josh Freeman is someone I am considering dropping... otherwise, I feel like this team is relatively strong. What do you guys think?
    I'm a big Cam fan and I love Wilson potential upside this year, so totally on board with your QBs. Sproles should be good again. Bradshaw scares me terrible with the potential of Wilson who they drafted this year. Ryan Williams is a seriously solid backup assuming the Cards offense can show just a shred of QB play which leads me to Fitz. I love Fitz. Dude is incredible, but sweet baby Jesus their QBs are bad. On the bench, Stewart is super meh since he splits carries with three guys. Who knows with Jackson. And I hate Floyd but thats because he has burned me in the past with his ridiculous inconsistency between games. San Diego lacks weapons right now badly thanks to injury so he should be potentially okay.

15+ Year Old Account
    Of your flex options OP, go with Holmes. He's the #1 receiver and unless the starting quarterback is Mark Brunell in New York, he's the safest play.

My teams both won week 1. I am happy with the results of my drafts. ESPECIALLY taking Peyton Manning in my Yahoo league.

My rosters are as follows.

ESPN : http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhou...&seasonId=2012

I'm going to be dropping Jones for Mendenhal. Once he's healthy he's a guaranteed starter. Felix Jones needs a miracle to happen to get any action in Dallas.

Yahoo : http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/628729/10

I'm not making a single change here. All of these guys I drafted. When your two worst week 1 performers on your team are Wes Welker and Chris Johnson...good things are coming your way. Though I may bench Johnson for Green-Ellis. I like the mathcup against Cleveland as opposed to Johnson facing a San Diego team that slowed Darren McFadden down quite a bit on Monday.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

league 1: modified ppr, option to start 3wr's/1te or 2wr's/2te's

3rd Pick overall
    20 round draft, so lots of bench and picking upside in late rounds

QB: Matt Ryan
    RB: Arian Foster
    RB: Doug Martin
    WR: Jordy Nelson
    WR: Julio Jones
    WR: Torrey Smith
    TE: Aaron Hernandez
    K: Matt Bryant
    DEF: Lions

BN: Ryan Fitzpatrick
    BN: Russell Wilson
    BN: Mark Ingram
    BN: Jaquiz Rogers
    BN: Ben Tate
    BN: Harry Douglas
    BN: Titus Young
    BN: Brandon Pettigrew
    BN: Kyle Rudolph
    BN: Chiefs
    BN: Titans

Not really much to do here. Our pickup's are capped at 7 per season, so I'm not going to be rash and blow some 1st week especially because I know I'll need 1 for a kicker later on.

League 2: standard yahoo fantasy league
    3rd pick overall

QB: Michael Vick
    RB: Ray Rice
    RB: Darren Sproles
    WR: Andre Johnson
    WR: Antonio Brown
    FLEX: Hakeem Nicks
    TE: Rob Gronkowski
    K: Matt Bryant
    DEF: 49ers

BN: Russell Wilson
    BN: Rashard Jennings
    BN: Toby Gerhart
    BN: Jonathon Stewart
    BN: Torrey Smith
    TE: Jermaine Gresham
    TE: Kyle Rudolph

note: dropped Jennings for Alfred Morris if waiver wire permits, possibly dropping Wilson for Alex Smith as well. 1st priority is to use my waiver priority on Morris, then pick up Smith after that.

Pretty good start to the season. Won both games. Led league 1 in scoring by a mile, 2nd in league 2 by a couple of points.