Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blinis, sour cream and sturgeon roe. Damn the Endangered Species Act. I wish we'd have another outbreak of the Black Death so things would get back to normal.

I do like Sushi...

Brazilian bbq, is really different from the usual ;p
    Also, Parmegianna Beef. It's a brazilian food, not sure if they eat it in Italy. It's a nice milanesa sirloin steak, with tomato sauce and lots of cheese. Usually with french fries. It's simply amazing. But can't eat that everyday.

My mom is italian and my dad portuguese both are amazing cooks. My dad has been working in the kitchen for at least 40 years and we own some restaurants in Brazil. Every time he is in the kitchen i now i'm going to get fatter and fatter And my mom makes the most amazing meatballs in the entire world.

Good thing i'm learning with the old man too so i can keep the tradition
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pizza, especially the ones with less common toppings, like spinach with cream or tuna or cheese and onion. Unless you put fruit on it, not that much into warm fruit on my pizzas.

Chicken stir-fry with white rice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I do like Sushi...
    I forgot about sushi! Octopus, eel, smoked salmon or salmon skin...masago mayo, tobiko...mmmm

I'm actually so unadventurous when it comes to food, I literally rotate between 5 or 6 meals and never eat out.

Really wanna try some new stuff but meh.

My favorite, atm, is probably chilli

Steak and a glass of red wine !!!
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Home made chilli with kidney beans and white rice.
    This, it's easy to make and none of the store-bought ones have enough beans for my taste.

I love all food especially if its beef

10+ Year Old Account
    Screw you, now I am hungry ._.

On topic: many things, especially moms meat loaf and spätzle (google it), riz casimir (google again), loved beijing duck in beijing (haven't seen it alike here), jugged venison with cranberry sauce, a perfect pizza, etc...
    Oh I also had a nice piece of wagyu on the grill this summer, that was quite good too but unfortunately also quite expensive...
    There are so many tasty things on this earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    A traditional Bagle, with Lox Cream Cheese and capers.
    Then Chicken Cream Flautas.
    Of course my Meat, Meat Spaghetti (not a traditional recipe, its think with meat, garlic, mushrooms, olives, and red spices.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Pizza. Mozzarella piled on thick, nice layer of pepperoni that gets all greasy and curls up a bit on the edge, some Italian sausage, just enough sauce to get a hit of flavor, and a hand tossed crust just thin enough to crisp a bit.

Eaten liberally with cheesy garlic bread and Dr Pepper.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Pizza. Mozzarella piled on thick, nice layer of pepperoni that gets all greasy and curls up a bit on the edge, some Italian sausage, just enough sauce to get a hit of flavor, and a hand tossed crust just thin enough to crisp a bit.

Eaten liberally with cheesy garlic bread and Dr Pepper.
    wow reading that makes me wanna eat pizza n drink dr pepper..

Pizza easily...I could eat it every day. Probably why I'm fat

Deleted
    Burger, fries and coke. So simple yet I only have maybe few times per year, sucks to live in Europe when you are burger lover.

Chocolate hands down. Put it on anything--and I mean ANYTHING--and I'll eat it <3

French toast (eggy bread to some of you), I make myself four slices for breakfast nearly every day. It's even more amazing if you manage to make it crunchy.

I think I'll make myself a few slices right now, writing this post made me salivate like some kind of mad salivating... Gland... OM NOM NOM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find the most tolerable food to be strawberries. Though I don't really like food, I eat it because I have to.

10+ Year Old Account
    hard to say, I really like chicken and steak (like prettymuch everyone). It can be prepared any number of ways and still be good.

It's hard to beat a good Philly Cheese Steak tho.