Any word on when new copies will be availible?

So, I recently heard GW2 was released, and went to go pick up a Digital copy of the game. Buying from a local vendor is not possible as I currently live in a country it is not sold in. And I find it has been sold out. The game has been out for almost a week now, correct? How long until they get more copies out there? I know WoW faced almost a month of being sold out when it first released, but I'd really like to start my playing soon. Has Anet made any announcements?

I'm also trying to get a copy, without success. I dont think ArenaNet made any announcements on when digital copies will be available once again. They only said via their Twitter that they would re-activate the digital sales when they fixed some problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not pay someone to buy it in a country where it is sold and just give you the serial code? Or do you want the digi deluxe version?

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

You can still buy digital copies on other websites

If you're in the US, buy it here:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Guild+Wa...uId=1000002442

There's a ton of other places to do so as well.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Oh cool, I use a VPN so I should be able to buy from those sites even though I don't live in the US. Thanks a lot.