Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I've been a very decent kitty and I feel offended by this a-hole :-)

Mainspec bear here.

Why do Bears hate Random groups?

Loot competition.

Before the Druid clone class affectionately known as "Monk" (you are probably foaming at the mouth, but step back and look at it. its true.) we had the following difficulties (pre 5.0.4)

Armor competition: Rogues (and Rogue DK mage for tokens, but thats fine.)
    Jewelry and Trinkets: rogues, hunters, Enhance shamans
    Weapons: hunters

We were the only tank class that had to compete against DPS for Tank loot. Warriors, Paladins and DKs in groups had one person to compete with for loot. Bears had upwards of ten, making gearing a bear WAY harder. even in dungeons bears (can) compete with (up to) 3 other players if you are really unlucky (Rogue, Hunter, Enh shaman) whereas, again, DKs Paladins and Warriors have no competition for MS loot in Heroics and dungeons.

As for now:

Armor: Rogues, monks (Rug DK Mage for tokens. again, completely fine.)
    Jewelry and trinkets: Monks Rogues Hunters Enh shamans
    Weapons: Monks

So, just as much competition for weapons (Pro: The class were competing with uses the weapon for something other than stats. Con: that means we don't get to use the "Stat Stick" excuse anymore), and More competition for everything else.

Why is there fewer bears in LFD and LFR? because we are gearing in guild groups without hunters, Rogues, Enh shamans and Monks, because we actually want to get a drop once and a while so we can gear and raid with the rest of the guild.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

1. Because with transmog you will never get to show off your badass look as a bear. Looks are everything
    2. Always have to stare at a giant bear ass.

---------- Post added 2012-10-01 at 05:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    It's just like with DK's, 9 out of 10 just plain out suck. And I just cba giving them the chance to proove themselves anymore as it ends up in me wasting time and gold.
    I have left every single group as a healer that wasnt either tanked by a DK or a Bear. Its just so much smoother with one of those. Especially as a priest because I already started noticing my mana issues when I got the second 2 instances unlocked. I was constantly drinking if I had a non DK/Bear, especially a warrior. I actually just started quitting groups. The 30 min debuff was much better than constant drinking, wipes cause I had to chose between healing the tank or saving a DPS. When DPS died I ran OOM so then tank died. Still have yet to get a monk tank so I cant really comment on them. Hell I havent gotten a Monk DPS either.
    Last edited by Alilei32; 2012-10-01 at 09:22 PM.