Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post

edit: btw, what's a good site to see the current top decks in standard?
    https://www.mtggoldfish.com/metagame/standard#paper (Paper obv)

https://www.mtggoldfish.com/metagame...standard#paper (Arena)

Good luck and have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    Thanks! Much appreciated!

I entered a GRN sealed since I figured if I got even a win or two I'd come out ahead of just buying packs with the gems I got from the welcome bundle. Lucked into a Sacred Foundry and Niv Mizzet so I'm happy
    Shut your goddamn mouth, Gene!

Epic!
    Any new cards coming out that anyone is excited about? Unfortunately, the one that I am most interested in so far is the Buy a Box promo :/
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

RIP Domri

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Epic!
    RIP Domri

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    That's what he gets for wanting to serve Bolas!

Man, there are a few cards in this set that are going to be bonkers!!!!

If Gideon dies, however, I'll be distraught. I love the Greek flavor of Theros and he was also the first planeswalker I ever pulled from a pack (from Gatecrash).
    This is my sad face

Still looking forward to the book, though, so I can read the entire story. I imagine I'll be getting it on my Kindle.

Any new cards coming out that anyone is excited about? Unfortunately, the one that I am most interested in so far is the Buy a Box promo :/
    New Bolas is incredibly strong, can't wait to get my hands on a few. Saheeli looks great too, it scratches a "Young Pyromancer" itch I've had since that card rotated out. I'm also looking forward to brewing a pod type deck with Vannifar, Neoform, and Niv Reborn.
    “The literal mind is baffled by the ironic one, demanding explanations that only intensify the joke."
    - Christopher Hitchens

I'm def looking forward to brewing around the new Kefnet. But I have no idea how to, lol.

Anyone looking forward to the streamer event tomorrow? Since I've been getting back into MTG I've found I really enjoy watching people play Arena, it's enjoyable visually like Hearthstone was (and MTGO wasn't).

Been thinking about what deck I want to run in ranked but figure I should wait until a week or so after WAR, see what shakes out with the new set before I commit my wild cards to something that may not be as good to use very shortly. I'm very much a red player (Boros is my jam) so I'll be hoping to see a good RDW or Gruul deck.

Been thinking about what deck I want to run in ranked but figure I should wait until a week or so after WAR, see what shakes out with the new set before I commit my wild cards to something that may not be as good to use very shortly. I'm very much a red player (Boros is my jam) so I'll be hoping to see a good RDW or Gruul deck.
    You could try Ilharg with some good ETB creatures and big stompies like Rhonas but I don't know how good that'll be.

I've always been more of a combo player (Scapeshift/Valakut in modern) so I wanna try the new Ral infinite copies burn. I also saw a Scapeshift and Mayhem Devil combo nearly one shot somebody on a stream. That could be fun too.

Epic!
    Just about the time of the release of War of the Spark, we should start seeing a few more spoilers for Modern Horizons come out. My wallet is gonna take a beating this summer lol

Epic!
    Anyone brewed any new decks yet?

I haven't done anything crazy, but played a black green deck with Casualties of War, and gotta say that I LOVE that card hehe

Anyone brewed any new decks yet?

I haven't done anything crazy, but played a black green deck with Casualties of War, and gotta say that I LOVE that card hehe
    I happened to open 2 Ral, Storm Conduits so I updated my drakes deck and got 2 copy-combo kills. It's pretty fun but tedious clicking. lol

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    I happened to open 2 Ral, Storm Conduits so I updated my drakes deck and got 2 copy-combo kills. It's pretty fun but tedious clicking. lol
    LOL! Well if you win with that combo, at least I know you paid the "carpal tunnel" price!

Epic!
    So how did everyone do at the prerelease this weekend?

You know, I never would have thought enjoying instant concedes upon using Thought Erasure would be enjoyable but it is. It so is.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    You know, I never would have thought enjoying instant concedes upon using Thought Erasure would be enjoyable but it is. It so is.
    Are you the one playing Thought Erasure, or the one targeted by it?

Are you the one playing Thought Erasure, or the one targeted by it?
    The one playing it. Muahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I came across an opponent today who used Thought Erasure on turn 2 and then did nothing else other than remove my creatures as I cast them. Of course, I was playing RDW so I still domed his ass into oblivion

I came across an opponent today who used Thought Erasure on turn 2 and then did nothing else other than remove my creatures as I cast them. Of course, I was playing RDW so I still domed his ass into oblivion
    Honestly, once you start making a RDW try to top deck to do anything, you'll win. Just have to have the right opening hand to do it. Which, for most of my games, doesn't happen often whenever I face one so there ya go. Hahaha