Page 33 of 114 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It would make sense. High value popular reprint to sell the set. might be in the second or third set though. Bit smaller print run then.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    It would make sense. High value popular reprint to sell the set. might be in the second or third set though. Bit smaller print run then.
    It just needs to be printed, the fact it wasn't in MM does give credence to it showing up.

No duals in M14. The rumor that the Lorwyn lands being reprinted may just be true, although I wouldn't mind enemy versions of SoM's fastlands.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    So anyone trying any interesting decks lately? I'm currently experimenting with a blue/red burn deck, its mostly centered around guttersnipe and nivix cyclops, alot of burn, distortion stike and Psychotic fury to make nivix hit super hard, it also uses izzet charm to provide some control/burn or draw, for burn spells I'm currently running searing spears, lightning bolts, incinerates shocks and staggershocks, but one of these might be coming out soon to replace with something, also rolling with a playset of electromancers for now, might be cut down to just 2 of them, for sideboard ill be using electrickery and dispel for now, still need to figure more stuff to add in, might also do fling to go 1 turn kills with distortion + psychotic on nivix, then fling before end of turn for 21 damage in total : D

There are some draft picks and games that go on that I've been invited to - near my house - but I've not gotten a new card since 8th addition.. how far behind am I?! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalisa View Post
    There are some draft picks and games that go on that I've been invited to - near my house - but I've not gotten a new card since 8th addition.. how far behind am I?! lol
    9th, 10th, 10th again (why?), 11th, 12th, 13th, and all the blocks in between.

And M14 next month.

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 03:43 PM ----------

Holy hell, are you freaking serious? http://www.mtgfanatic.com/store/view...cavenging+ooze

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    [/COLOR]Holy hell, are you freaking serious? http://www.mtgfanatic.com/store/view...cavenging+ooze
    That card has been that much since it debuted in Commander. It's price comes from being pretty decent in addition to the scarcity of the card.

Deleted
    i only came back to MTG like 3 weeks ago after a 9 year break, to find out that all those old cards i didnt want to throw away are now awesome formats haha, so to welcome myself back i bought a booster box and Dragons Maze and Ravnica, now just looking forward to my 2 box's of M14 next month so my sliver deck can make a triumphant return as an EDH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadith View Post
    i only came back to MTG like 3 weeks ago after a 9 year break, to find out that all those old cards i didnt want to throw away are now awesome formats haha, so to welcome myself back i bought a booster box and Dragons Maze and Ravnica, now just looking forward to my 2 box's of M14 next month so my sliver deck can make a triumphant return as an EDH
    If you've been out 9 years, you should check out the slivers in Time Spiral. Fungus Sliver, Fury Sliver, Might Sliver, and Pulmonic Sliver are among the best, and Gemhide is pretty much the most overpowered one there is.

Deleted
    ye i bought a nice handful of older slivers off a friend i used to play with, now im just waiting for my Sliver Queen, Toxic Sliver and Essence Sliver off ebay, the pulmonic is next on my list and so is a Coat of Arms

Quote Originally Posted by Rafax View Post
    So anyone trying any interesting decks lately? I'm currently experimenting with a blue/red burn deck, its mostly centered around guttersnipe and nivix cyclops, alot of burn, distortion stike and Psychotic fury to make nivix hit super hard, it also uses izzet charm to provide some control/burn or draw, for burn spells I'm currently running searing spears, lightning bolts, incinerates shocks and staggershocks, but one of these might be coming out soon to replace with something, also rolling with a playset of electromancers for now, might be cut down to just 2 of them, for sideboard ill be using electrickery and dispel for now, still need to figure more stuff to add in, might also do fling to go 1 turn kills with distortion + psychotic on nivix, then fling before end of turn for 21 damage in total : D
    I have a fun extort deck I'm working towards modifying. Picking up Mortify x2, Soul of the Faithless x2 and Kokusho x2 for it. Pulled off an Exquisite Blood/Vizkopa Guildmage combo for a board clear. Blind Obedience, Blood Reckoning, Norn's Annex etc help to anchor the defense while pulsing the board and generating a ton of agro and deflection.

I just really hope I can flip this Kiki I pulled that is collecting dust into 2 Kokusho's.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you've been out 9 years, you should check out the slivers in Time Spiral. Fungus Sliver, Fury Sliver, Might Sliver, and Pulmonic Sliver are among the best, and Gemhide is pretty much the most overpowered one there is.
    The only sliver that has really ever scared me as a player was crystalline (Spelling not sure).

Newest Garruk has been spoiled as well as a promo version. There will be a promo version for each M14 walker just like that.

Not the best Garruk, but also the best Garruk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Want so bad. What is wrong with the promo card though? Why?

---------- Post added 2013-06-24 at 08:44 PM ----------

Hm....

Master Transmuter
    Voltaic Key
    Sludge Strider
    Solemn Simulacrum
    Darksteel Colossus
    Blightsteel Colossus
    Memnite, Ornithopter

There's something here.

Want so bad. What is wrong with the promo card though? Why?
    The promos will be rather hard to come by as they are only from Comic Con.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it really that black or is that an error? because if it's like that, WANT!!!
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Duress and Darksteel Forge the newest spoils, as well as....MILLSTONE.

Holy crap, it's been forever. So long that Millstone is now completely obsolete.

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    Is it really that black or is that an error? because if it's like that, WANT!!!
    That is the way it is. Black on black foil looks amazing, too bad these are easily going to be expensive as hell.

New cards.

They fixed the O-ring exploit. Fiendslayer is about the same level as Mirran Crusader and the Necromancer is a better Rotlung Reanimator.

Some are wondering if the Fiendslayer means they are stepping away from protection and more of a hexproof vs. <something>.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean Black knight/White Knight/red Knight weren't powerful enough, you had to add lifelink and give him a two-color shroud? Wow.

The necromancer is just Rotlung, with a currently relevant creature type.

You mean Black knight/White Knight/red Knight weren't powerful enough, you had to add lifelink and give him a two-color shroud? Wow.

The necromancer is just Rotlung, with a currently relevant creature type.
    Necromancer is better because there are more humans than there are clerics, the only difference is that Necromancer's tokens enter the battlefield tapped and Rotlungs don't.