Deleted

Lvling blacksmith MoP from 525 or lower..?

Good day,

At the moment im trying to make all my profs ready for MoP. Tho with BS i'm at 512 now and i need to buy pattern with elementium bars.
    My question is simple do i really need to max BS to 525 to be ready for MoP or can i stop here and continue on 512 with MoP materials and new skills?

Thanks for the help!

I think you will need atleast 500 to be able to use Pandaria mats because I think you can usually use next zone mats 25 levels before the max level of your current zone. (Like using embersilk at 425 when max was 450 for Lich King)
    I WANT THE CAKE!

Deleted
    Yeah that's what i thought but maybe people from beta will have an other answer to it, just wondering that i dont get a surprise with MoP

Deleted
    surely you shoyld use cata materials now unless you are farming as mop ones will be more expensive?

You don't have to level it to 525, there are already plans listed at Wowhead at 500 skill that require MoP mats. It would probably be cheaper to train to 525 though, with the lull in content and activity. Farming some Elementium Ore is really easy now with so little competition.

Deleted
    Aah ok then ill have to think about it. Thanks for the answer!