Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by XyroN View Post
    That is supposed to be challenging?
    Show your Dungeon Masters Achievement or gtfo.

What's that you say? NO ONE IN THE WORLD has it yet?

Go on, make some excuses now
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven?

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    I doubt that, and it was pretty close to being internal. If it spread too far out of close friends/family, there would have been a lot more leaks than there were.
    Your email was plastered all over as a watermark....Basically if you sent a SS out you would be caught pretty quickly. Most people who leaked anything wouldn't really be believed without a SS so it didn't spread enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaddriel View Post

My pleasure. I dont have the dungeon master's achievement because I stopped playing gw2 after 100-120 hours of play (which was about a week ago)
    I just watched the video, analyzed it and found out that I wasnt impressed by the difficulty of the encounter. Hence my question: "That is supposed to be challenging?" Perfectly legit question if you ask me.

The fact that noone in the world has it makes me believe that a) some encounters are bugged and undefeatable because of it, b) ppl CBA to go for it yet cuz it's a casual's game or c) the playerbase is just bad at the game.

Happy?

My pleasure. I dont have the dungeon master's achievement because I stopped playing gw2 after 100-120 hours of play (which was about a week ago)
    I just watched the video, analyzed it and found out that I wasnt impressed by the difficulty of the encounter. Hence my question: "That is supposed to be challenging?" Perfectly legit question if you ask me.

The fact that noone in the world has it makes me believe that a) some encounters are bugged and undefeatable because of it, b) ppl CBA to go for it yet cuz it's a casual's game or c) the playerbase is just bad at the game.

Happy?
    Let's just ignore and report. Don't pollute the thread with by being baited by what is so obvious.

Yeah, ok. Report me.... for what exactly? For not mirroring your opinions on the game? Not agreeing with someone =/= trolling.

Yeah, ok. Report me.... for what exactly? For not mirroring your opinions on the game? Not agreeing with someone =/= trolling.
    I'm pretty sure he was talking about the guy you quoted. On another note though, lets not begin the petty arguments.

Right... when you mention it I can see that he probably was, lol. Still, that comment from Galaddriel was lightyears away from being report material, imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    My god that looked dull, fight would get on my nerves, so much flashiness and so little substance. Running around and round casting about 2 spelss, i swear the guy hardly used anything but 1 and 3 and 6, and the tactcis...what tactics.

does it one time while I was drunk, next day cant do it with guildgroup because noone knowed how to do it
    ended up with kiting to the portstone and zerged him with ~ 20 deads a second time

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    My god that looked dull, fight would get on my nerves, so much flashiness and so little substance. Running around and round casting about 2 spelss, i swear the guy hardly used anything but 1 and 3 and 6, and the tactcis...what tactics.
    Guardians: The arcane mages of GW2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISsOjfHgtws <----like looking at that and making a judgement on how playing WoW is ridiculously simple.
    Last edited by Galaddriel; 2012-09-23 at 11:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guardians: The arcane mages of GW2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISsOjfHgtws <----like looking at that and making a judgement on how playing WoW is ridiculously simple.
    You always bring wow in to a discussion, someone might be obsessed a bit :P

Look, draykorinee, I'm just trying to talk to you in a language you'll understand.

Do you not agree that it would be foolish to look at a video of an arcane mage and judge the difficulty of WoW HMs based on that performance?

I know WoW HMs are hard, I had 300+ attempts on H Rag before we got him down. And my guild was nothing spectacular, we only ever got up to World 200s which we know is light years away from World First guilds, but we weren't total morons when it came to the game. I did it as a Demolock so believe me, I do understand what difficulty is.

And I tried a Guardian, didn't make it past level 7, the simple mechanics of it did not appeal to me. But the whole game isn't like that and if you played it you know that.

It's just getting dreadfully boring and monotonous to see these petty, inane jabs and twisting every little aspect of the game to present it in the worst possible light. It's just as ridiculous as saying that guy playing arcane with his butt is how people play WoW.
    Last edited by Galaddriel; 2012-09-23 at 10:49 PM.

Look, draykorinee, I'm just trying to talk to you in a language you'll understand.

Do you not agree that it would be foolish to look at a video of an arcane mage and judge the difficulty of WoW HMs based on that performance?

I know WoW HMs are hard, I had 300+ attempts on H Rag before we got him down. And my guild was nothing spectacular, we only ever got up to World 200s which we know is light years away from World First guilds, but we weren't total morons when it came to the game. I did it as a Demolock so believe me, I do understand what difficulty is.

And I tried a Guardian, didn't make it past level 7, the simple mechanics of it did not appeal to me. But the whole game isn't like that and if you played it you know that.

It's just getting dreadfully boring and monotonous to see these petty, inane jabs and twisting every little aspect of the game to present it in the worst possible light. It's just as ridiculous as saying that guy playing arcane with his butt is how people play WoW.
    cause wow classes are sooooo incredibly hard and interesting to play at lvl 1 right?

Yes there has been my guild just completed 5/5 arah paths to finish our groups title