Stupid question but still...

I created a character at first just to see how the game was, turns out, I ended up playing too much, he is already at level 30 but I hate his looks... I'd like to change it...

Is there anyway to do this ? like the WoW paid feature to change your character looks?

If not, and I end up having to delete him... is there any way I can save my money/items? You can't send mails to yourself, and I have no friends that play GW2, so I've no idea what to do

10+ Year Old Account
    All I know of is the ability to change armor colors

Banks are account wide, so if you do delete the character, before doing so, create another and transfer the items via the bank. As far as I know there is no way to change appearance other than the items you wear/color.

I'm sure there will be a way to change your appearance at some point through the gem shop.

They will probably implement some sort of way to change your character's appearance. They had it in GW1.

Do you have a nice personality...?

Quote Originally Posted by VibrantViolet View Post
    They will probably implement some sort of way to change your character's appearance. They had it in GW1.
    so you'd suggest waiting a little more?

Do you think they'll implement in GW2?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    so you'd suggest waiting a little more?

Do you think they'll implement in GW2?
    By the time they implement it, you are already level 80x5. I had the same problem and i deleted him and made a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    By the time they implement it, you are already level 80x5. I had the same problem and i deleted him and made a new one.
    how did you save the money you had on the char you deleted? Or is money shared among all characters ? o.O

If so then I'm really dumb lol ^^"

how did you save the money you had on the char you deleted? Or is money shared among all characters ? o.O

Before you delete the character go to your bank and deposit your cash and any items that you want saved. The bank is account based.

Deleted

Put it in the bank. Your bank is shared account-wide, so anything you put in there will stay in there regardless of character deletion.

You can deposit money into the bank

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Before you delete the character go to your bank and deposit your cash and any items that you want saved. The bank is account based.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hjalmtyr View Post
    Put it in the bank. Your bank is shared account-wide, so anything you put in there will stay in there regardless of character deletion.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    You can deposit money into the bank
    Well, yeah, I'm retarded....... Thank you all for helping ^^

I'll do just that !

I am 100% sure that character re-customization will be available in the Shop...If I were you I would continue to play the character and once re-customization is available I would change it..but 30 levels is not too much and since achievements/bank is shared you don't lose anything if you delete him and make a new one..just the time you invested in
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

OP, don't delete your character. Level an alt and wait for the customization options. It will most likely be available in the store for real money or gold.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenBeard View Post
    OP, don't delete your character. Level an alt and wait for the customization options. It will most likely be available in the store for real money or gold.
    ^pretty much this. not to mention i'm quite suprised gems are pretty cheap atm.