Deleted

Release Date of Raids?

Does anyone know when all the raids get released? I'm not sure if I read it somewhere else before.. but what dates do the MoP raids come out? I know the first raid is released a week after MoP, on the 2nd/3rd of October.

This is the current schedule that they have setup, had to dig pretty far back in the news to find it.

So to be clear, the full schedule for US realms is:

September 25: MoP launches
    October 2: Mogu'shan Vaults (normal) opens
    October 7: Mogu'shan Vaults (LFR) opens, those who cleared normal Vaults can access heroic mode
    October 30: Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Spring (normal) open, with Terrace only accessible by clearing Heart
    November 6: Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Spring (LFR) open; queuing for Terrace requires clearing Heart. Those who cleared normal Heart can access heroic Heart, same for Terrace.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    This is the current schedule that they have setup, had to dig pretty far back in the news to find it.

So to be clear, the full schedule for US realms is:

September 25: MoP launches
    October 2: Mogu'shan Vaults (normal) opens
    October 7: Mogu'shan Vaults (LFR) opens, those who cleared normal Vaults can access heroic mode
    October 30: Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Spring (normal) open, with Terrace only accessible by clearing Heart
    November 6: Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Spring (LFR) open; queuing for Terrace requires clearing Heart. Those who cleared normal Heart can access heroic Heart, same for Terrace.
    I don't think that's quite right. They won't open multiple wings of LFR at once.
    I think it's more like
    9/25 MOP launches
    10/2 MV opens
    10/9 MV heroic, and LFR wing 1
    10/16 MV-LFR 2
    10/30 HOF and TES
    11/6 HOF/TES heroic, HOF-LFR wing 1
    11/13 HOF-LFR 2
    11/20 TES-LFR

Deleted
    It took me ages but I finally found it.

"The two world bosses will be available on release day.
    The one week delay before the first raid becomes available is to allow players to get prepared and not have to do things like taking time off of work to stay competitive.
    As soon as a guild has completed normal mode of Mogu'shan Vaults, they can begin heroic mode (after the next reset).
    After four weeks the Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Spring will become available, with better loot and a higher difficulty than Mogu'shan Vaults."

So that means:

October 2nd = (First raid) Mogu'shan Vaults (Normal) opens.
    October 9th = (First raid) Mogu'shan Vaults (Heroic) opens.
    November 6th = (Second raid) Heart of Fear (Normal) opens.
    (Third raid) Terrace of Endless Spring (Normal) opens.
    November 13th = (Second raid) Heart of Fear (Heroic) opens.
    (Third raid) Terrace of Endless Spring (Heroic) opens.
    Last edited by mmoc96113274a1; 2012-09-06 at 12:08 AM.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

The above information is correct except the LFR on the last date, Heart of Fear part 2 is the week after and Terrace is a week after that.

Deleted
    Many thanks for that, Azshira, fellow Irish man

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Anytime It's nice to have the info easy to read sometimes ^^