10+ Year Old Account

Balance Druid & Ledger of Revolting Rituals

I want this. No I need this. I don't like missing out on +40int and my DW dagger sitting in the bank while i use a staff. With 5.0 loot changes, can I get Ledger of Revolting Rituals on LFR? I've been farming the normal/heroic version for forever and I would like to get this. Plus it makes for a cool xmog.
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

Possibly the most pointless post ever. It takes literally 10 seconds on Google to find out there is a LFR version.

Deleted
    It is possible but i am not sure did Blizzard unmark it because previously it was impossible for DPSes to get it, it was marked "for healers" in LFR...
    If you go LFR as healer you could obtain it a lot quicker.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniie View Post
    Possibly the most pointless post ever. It takes literally 10 seconds on Google to find out there is a LFR version.
    Most pointless response, since you missed the point completely.

OT: You have the possibility to get it from LFR now. After they changed the loot-system you have the possibility to get something that you can equip, that includes balance, feral and resto gear. But then again, Pandaland is right around the corner so the loot now won't matter much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks. I was unable to find any information by searching as to if they had indeed fixed the loot restrictions. And i hate queuing as heals. I realize mop is just just around the corner. But like i said i would also like it for xmog purposes. Thanks for the nonpointless and helpful responses though. That is what the community is here for
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

The LFR system gives you a loot piece according to your spec, not the whole class. Spirit items (except trinkets) are also classified "rollable" from spirit-DPS hybrids

Deleted
    I don't think it's widely known that the ledger didn't get a roll bonus for boomkins pre-5.0, so the response from Daniie is understandable (tho still rude).