Thread: RatingBuster

RatingBuster

I recently found an updated version of this off wowace but I noticed on my paladin while tanking it shows my mastery as the mastery points it will give and not the % of block it can give. Is it just not updated for that at all because searching for an answer I have been unable to find it. Thank you.

Deleted
    I thought mastery didn't yield block rate anymore? I could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Asur View Post
    I recently found an updated version of this off wowace but I noticed on my paladin while tanking it shows my mastery as the mastery points it will give and not the % of block it can give. Is it just not updated for that at all because searching for an answer I have been unable to find it. Thank you.
    I can only presume one of three possibilities:

1. The addon author just hasn't rewritten the part for block chance yet, new formulas that may be needed etc.

2. The addon author doesn't yet know how to display block chance without it being potentially confusing to the user - the block mechanics have changed to be based on a separate roll after the initial roll to determine hit/miss/dodge/parry. So 10% block isn't really 10% block... ultimately that's Blizzards problem though.

3. It's just a bug from whatever changes were made to support 5.0.4

I figured with the change to block it be a bit different along with what else mastery does for prot now but I was hoping its show all that in a stat breakdown, oh well at least I don't feel like im pants on head retarded for not finding an option to change it.